+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2006 DAMASCUS APPLICANTS

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
armintaba said:
Thanks alot for your helpful information,

regarding suplemmentary , I couldn't fill it out by typing cuz it is not a pdf, is it compulsary to fill it up by typing or whether there is a way to type it somehow
export it as a jpg and fill it in photoshop and print it as an image...

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Hi Yuskal,

Thanks for your reply.

But as the information given in OP6 it is clearly mentioned that Distance learning education is eligible to get points .

www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06-eng.pdf

Please go through OP6 at page number 36 & let me know your view.

Awating your reply.

Regards,

Mayank

Alireza Ar

Oct 4, 2010
Dear friends,
Referring to Canadian embassy in Damascus, they are processing applicants before September 2006. As I know their information is not reliable! :)
Have you heard about anyone from October, November or December 2006 who received their Update Letter? I want to understand their trend in sending UP to applicants.
Thanks all

hos

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Hi everybody. I need some advise in writting file no and email adress & phone # in every document we send to warsaw.Should we write this informaion on the document or on the back of them?.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Don’t lie in your Canada immigration application
Canada, 26th October: Do you know that any lie in your Canada immigration application can put a question mark on your chances of immigration?

While providing detailed information in your application for Canada immigration, you must provide a true and authentic detail of various facts about yourself. Giving any false information can hinder not only yours but also the chances of your family members seeking immigration to Canada.

Why should you abstain from providing false information in your Canada visa application---

• Giving untrue information in your application is regarded a legal crime under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act;

• It renders you ineligible to immigrate to Canada either for studying in Canada, working in Canada, going to Canada on a Canada visitor visa or seeking permanent immigration to Canada;

• It reduces the chances of your family members for Canada immigration;

• It shows your disrespect towards rules of laws and makes you suspicious in the eyes of the Canada immigration officials regarding the disrespect you might show towards Canadian laws after your immigration to Canada.

• Immigration fraud is considered to be a big threat to the security and integrity of the immigration system of Canada and anyone caught to be misrepresenting the facts is likely to be denied any chance to immigrate to Canada.

• The introduction of ‘The Cracking Down on Crooked Consultants Act’ on June 8, 2010 is another proof of the fact that anyone found to be involved in fraud either directly or under the influence of any crooked immigration consultants to gain Canada citizenship or Canada visa will not be spared by Canada immigration department.

• The government of Canada has introduced several measures to ensure that immigration consultation services in Canada are provided only by notaries, lawyers or registered members of CSIC (Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants).

• Anyone giving false information about persecution for making refugee claims is likely to face severe punishment as per the Canada immigration laws.

Remember, honesty is, undoubtedly, the best policy if you want to successfully immigrate to Canada and even a small lie might make you pay a heavy price for your mistake.

troga

Star Member
Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
NOC Code......
0721,4131&2133
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2006
Doc's Request.
9 Sep 10 /6 Oct 10
File Transfer...
April 25 ,2010
Med's Request
Aug 17,2011
Med's Done....
Sep 17,2011
Passport Req..
Nov 8,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov,17.2011
LANDED..........
25 Dec 2011
Dear Hos

Please quote your file number, your e-mail address as well as your updated telephone & fax numbers, on all correspondence and on every document you send to them
you can write byhand on the back of each paper or stamp with the necessary information

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends I prepared everything but police certificate which will be ready after my deadline, what can I do? can I send everything and let them know that I would mail them the police certificate a few days later?

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Wait a moment guys, do you really need to put the info on every document? for example police certificates, civil status transaltions, your university documents...ect, i don't think so, only on correspondence documents, enveloppes and such you need to do that.

What do you think?

armintaba, I suggest you send all the documents and explain to them why police certficate is delayed and that you will send it as soon as you receive it, this is the proper process.

BR

Dam2006

Star Member
Mar 10, 2010
hi all,

i agree with you youskal.

Ali when did you send your update? have you received any communication with them after sending the documents?

troga

Star Member
Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
NOC Code......
0721,4131&2133
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2006
Doc's Request.
9 Sep 10 /6 Oct 10
File Transfer...
April 25 ,2010
Med's Request
Aug 17,2011
Med's Done....
Sep 17,2011
Passport Req..
Nov 8,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov,17.2011
LANDED..........
25 Dec 2011
Dears
"Please quote your file number, your e-mail address as well as your updated telephone & fax numbers, on all correspondence and on every document you send to us "
this quoted from the update letter read carfully "all correspondense and every document"

troga

Star Member
Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
NOC Code......
0721,4131&2133
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2006
Doc's Request.
9 Sep 10 /6 Oct 10
File Transfer...
April 25 ,2010
Med's Request
Aug 17,2011
Med's Done....
Sep 17,2011
Passport Req..
Nov 8,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov,17.2011
LANDED..........
25 Dec 2011
Dear Armintaba
Your file will not be reviewed until either ALL documents are submitted or the deadline has elapsed
so I advise you to send all documents ,then after they receive and review the will ask you to send the missing documents within 60 days this case happende to our fellow Dam2006,and fadishik also

Language Instructor

Oct 28, 2010
Hi,
I'm a 2007 applicant....... July...... seems that I still have to wait! have you been asked to send your documents? I hear that many applicant's file are being transfered but not mine..... I'm a bit worried!

Also I have a question.... will any changes in my situation after applying will be a plus point in judging my case? I got my MA degree after I applied...... does that add to my score or I am judged by the situation that I had at the time of applying?

Many thanks,
Kamyar

Ali_hgh

Star Member
Feb 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,
@ Dam2006:
I sent the updated docs on early September and no communication afterward. I think they will start sending medical on February.
the game is waiting again.

@ Language Instructor
When they ask for update you should submit your MA degree and it will be considered, however as far as I know your new degree must be in line with your work experience.