Doc's Request.
SEP 2010
Med's Request
18-Dec-2012
Med's Done....
02-Jan-2013
Passport Req..
24-May-2013
Hi all. Sorry for my late reply. I am under simplified process and I received my UL by e-mail. Regards.

hassan09

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw Ex Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
2nd AOR :19.04.2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16.02.2013, Remedicals for kids (15.02.2014)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for October 2014
Hi All,

It has been quiet long time that i didn't post in this forum, but had some updates and thought i could share it with you and see your point of view,

1 month ago i sent throught my rep a case queiry to CHC Damascus enquiering about my application status and the fact that i still didn't recieve my 2nd AOR knowing that " I sent my full docs back in sep 09 and in a previous communication dated April 10 I recieved a communicaiton from CHC after a case queiry initiated by my rep at that time, it indicated that my file is under study and provided me a new file number", CHC was quiet fast and did reply after 2 days with the below:
They had mentioned that my file is in queue for review and provided the AOR letter, know in the AOR letter specifcally Processing time section, they had mentioned that "Applications for PR in my category take on average 12 months of processing, and that if i didn't recieve anything within this period, i'm requested to contact CHc directly" now my question was, does this 12 months period starts from the time they recieved my full docs back in sep 09?? or its from the time they sent me the 2nd AOR Sep 2010??? Its quiet ambiguous i guess, but thought to share my update and see your feedbacks.

Yoskal, dam2006, LFer,... all others I went through all the discussions you had during my off Period, and saw some promising updates on your cases, Thats really good news:) and wish you'll all hear soon about your cases...

Waiting your feedback fellows :)

Dam2006

Star Member
Mar 10, 2010
Ho everyone,

Hassan09 thanks for ur wishes, i think the 12 months period starts from the date of application and in ur case it is the date of sending the full documents sep 09. any opinions?

good luck to u all

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Dears,

Members of our thread that did not get UL yet:

Shima: September 2006
youskal: August 2006
hos: June 2006
eli123: December 2006
hurry.visitor: September 2006
pkhansari: September 2006
wpc71: October 2006
heaad: January 2006

Keep us updated guys....any news?

BR

Ali_hgh

Star Member
Feb 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all dear friends,
Hope you all are doing well.
I had a low profile for almost 2 months sorry for that, I was busy with preparing all docs and some other things.
Here is my question:
When we should expect to receive medical forms?
Does it start from the day that they receive the full updated docs?

Dam2006

Star Member
Mar 10, 2010
hi friends,

I also sent my update few days ago. after that, they requested my military service book as a missing document although i sent an exemption letter in which it wasd mentioned how much was paid for this exemtion, they said either your military service book or an exemption certificate!! i emailed them asking if they need the original or a certified copy of all pages as mentioned previously in their update request, they did not reply! hence i had to send the certified copies. what do u think?

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Dam2006, please let me know what the funds in schedule 3 number 10 include? only your last six month balance or whatever you have like your properties and whatever in canadian dollar

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Hi All,

@Ali_GHG, If we want to measure accroding to standards and averages, I would say 5 months after sending the updated documents, however, some of our 2005 batch friends waited for more than 9 months to receive medicals. If CIC is really working to clear the backlog and being fair to oldest applicants, it should be within 5 months.

In addition, and also in many cases, and if they are also true about expediting the process, they might send medicals, PRFP and Passport Request at the same time :D:D:D:D:D, but lets wait and see.

@armintaba, the accepted funds are:

•cash
•securities in bearer form (for example, stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills) or
•negotiable instruments in bearer form (for example, bankers’ drafts, cheques, travellers’ cheques or money orders).

BR

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear All,

This is the news for all who are going to land in Canada.

Canada economy creates surge of jobs in June
* Economy adds 93,200 jobs vs 15,000 forecast
* Unemployment rate drops to 7.9 pct from 8.1 pct
* Services gain while goods sector sheds workers
* Rate hike on July 20 seen as more likely (Adds analysts, market reaction, details)

Canada's economy created far more jobs than expected in June in a surprising sign of strength after a raft of discouraging data, fueling expectations the central bank will hike interest rates again this month.
Statistics Canada said on Friday employment surged by 93,200 in June, adding to gains to nearly make up for the 417,000 jobs lost during the country's recession.

Analysts had predicted an increase of 15,000 jobs after a moderate gain in May of 24,700 positions.

The unemployment rate in June fell unexpectedly to 7.9 percent from 8.1 percent, the lowest since January 2009 but still well above the pre-recession level of 6.2 percent.

For more information on economy also refer

http://www.rbc.com/economics/market/pdf/ecotrend.pdf

Regards,

Mayank

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Meaning of In Process

Application for Permanent Residence Outside Canada
This diagram explains each step in the application process. Please contact us for more information about Application Processing Times.

Status of your application Explanation
IN
PROCESS
(A decision has not been made yet.) Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application and will review it in order of receipt. We will send you an acknowledgement letter.

Documentation Verified by CIC
We are reviewing your application to make sure it is complete and that no documents are missing. We will return incomplete applications for resubmission.

An Interview May be Required
We will review the application and decide if an interview is necessary. If so, we will inform you in writing of the date, time and location of the interview.

WITHDRAWN
(An application can only be withdrawn when it is IN PROCESS.) Application Withdrawn
You may only withdraw your application before the Visa has been issued. There are no refunds after processing has started.

DECISION
MADE
(A decision has been made at this point.) Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

COMPLETE
(This is the last step in the processing of your application.) Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted
Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order.

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Dear mayank,

I would like to ask you please to remove your last post regarding "Meaning of In Progress", in order for us to put relative information only that has direct benefit, and in order not to lose track of follow up posts.
But please keep the "Information about Economy" post because its important.

Thanks in advance.

BR

Ali_hgh

Star Member
Feb 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Youskal: thanks for your reply. After waiting for 5 years, I think we all can wait for couples of months.
@ mayankpandya: thanks for your good new about Canada's economy. After all we all need to find a job there.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear Yuskal,

I belive i post details of In Process becouse i found so many peoples have no idea on it. But still if you think it is not usefull then ... i will remove it. I want to mentioned that it also shows step when Decision Made will be given to all applicants.

If all 2006 DAMASCUS APPLICANTS want to remove my post then please let me know.

Regards,

Mayank