2006 DAMASCUS APPLICANTS

hos

Star Member
May 5, 2010
youskal said:
Hi All,

@ hos: good to hear from you dear

@ xperia07: welcome to the thread.

@ armintaba: Congratsssssssss, already in september.

BR
HI everybody. Freind of mine who was april 2006 applicant got her UL yesterday.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear All..

Find some Facts & Figures on

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statistics/data-release/2010-Q1/index.asp

Reagrds

Mayank

Dam2006

Star Member
Mar 10, 2010
Hi Guys,

does anyone know what do they mean by certified copy of all pages of military service book?

to be specific, i just want to know certified from where? or does it mean by the translating office? how if some pages are empty? what do we neet to write? should we say empty and then stamp it for example?

Thanks in advance

Sep2006

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
WARSAW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEP 2006
Doc's Request.
SEP 2010
Med's Request
18-Dec-2012
Med's Done....
02-Jan-2013
Passport Req..
24-May-2013
Hello All,

GOOD NEWS

I received my UL today (17 September). I am September 2006 applicant.

Best Regards

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear firends let me know please about the last six months balance. should it be sum of six months or we can deposit $14000 at once. I have an account on which some amount has been being deposited but I have been withdrawing and that amount of money is not remaining ,I mean I have to deposit now. what can I do?

By the way in Iran we have the military service completion card, do I have to get it translated ?

hos

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Sep2006 said:
Hello All,

GOOD NEWS

I received my UL today (17 September). I am September 2006 applicant.

Best Regards
Iam glad u got it. DId u get it by email? and are you simplified one?

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
let me know please if we need to pay any? like immigration fee or whatever

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Hi All,

@Dam2006, you need to translate the military book, a sworn translator would know what is required to translate, and if you can get a certificate of military service completion and translate it also, but I don't think its required.

@Armintaba: Regarding the amount, you need to show a last six month's statement, if you are going to deposit a large amount within the last six month, you will need a proof for the source of the money, if you are transferring it from one account to another, you need to provide them with statement, letter or certificate that the money deposited is transferred from another account that you own.

As for the fees, they are ususally application fees, medical fees, and right for permanent residence fee.
So what fee are you referring to?

BR

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ youskal,

Dear youskal I really dont know since I had a represetative but from canadian embassy in damascus somone called me and asked me not to be in contact with him anymore, sounds like he had not payed his own fees or something like that ended up being by passed. but I think so the process fee has been paid for me by my represetative due to the simplified system regulations to issue a file number,so I dont know what and how much I should pay else. I will be really pleased if you could give me some information on it.

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Hi Dear,

Well, after you update your documents and receive medical documents, you need to do medicals and pay for them.
And when they are ready to issue your PR visa, you need to pay a fee also. They will give you instructions when its required to pay so no need to worry.

:)

BR

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ youskal

Dear youskal thank you so much for your help. can you kindly let me know whether or not I have to fill out the IMM8 Generic forms by handwriting or typing

theone

Star Member
Nov 1, 2006
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2006
Doc's Request.
october 2010
File Transfer...
may2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
armintaba said:
@ youskal

Dear youskal thank you so much for your help. can you kindly let me know whether or not I have to fill out the IMM8 Generic forms by handwriting or typing

Guys I don’t want to be sarcastic but excuse me…. What is the difference between typing and writing in a neat and clear way!!
The important thing is to have all papers and documents ready and right,, good luck for all

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
theone said:
Guys I don't want to be sarcastic but excuse me.... What is the difference between typing and writing in a neat and clear way!!
The important thing is to have all papers and documents ready and right,, good luck for all
There should be some kind of policy for which we have to regard