+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2006 DAMASCUS APPLICANTS

marmar 2006

Jul 12, 2010
Congratulation Dam2006.it sounds that eventually they are going to start processing 2006 applicants but with very low speed.During 1 month only you and Ali_hgh have received update letter.thank God at least two of us have got it.Would you please let us know which month of 2006 you you got your file number?

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Dam2006,

Congratulations. Below are my suggestions. Plz also ask other seniors before making a decision based on them.

Dam2006 said:
hi guys, hope u r all ok.

I received email requesting the updates to be send to warsaw eventually. hope u all will get it very soon.

i have few questions if anyone know i would appreciate ur answeres:

1. does any one know if we should send the ielts directly from the British Council or we should send our original copy that we got after the exam?
I think you should send the original IELTS score by yourself and along with other requested documents. Visa office never recommend sending these documents to be sent directly to them.

2. they are requesting all documents to be original, but how about the graduation marks report? it is not easy to get another one from my country if i sent the original that i have now!
I don't think you have to update your transcripts because clearly they are the same as before and if you have already send the original ones, you can't send them again. Maybe you have kept a notarized copy of it by yourself which you can send now. Hm?

3. for the minimum money, should it appear at the curent balance for the whole six months of only at the end?
I think it is better you send a banks statement of the last six months for a current account. For timely accounts, there should be no need to send a six month balance.

4. they are requesting 5 sticky labels to be written in farsi or arabic and one in english to be sent but they did not say if they should be hand written or to print out them?
I don;t think if it makes that big difference, Both should be fine.

5. they says you shoudl quote ur mailing address and file number and contacts on all the correspondance and on each document u send to us! how can i do that on the police certificates, ielts, graduation reports etc.....there are many documents that we should never write on them!!
I am afraid you should never write on any of these documents (e.g. IELTS, Police Certificate, etc.)/ Maybe you can write the mailing address on a small piece of paper and then attach it to each document using a sticker or sth which can be easily removed without hurting the original document.

thanks in advance and good luck to u all
Good luck!

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Dear All,

Dam2006 good to hear from you, thats good news, things are moving, slowly, but moving.

I'm gonna try and answer all your questions, i might be repeating mbastudies, but just as confirmation:

1- IELTS original should be sent by you directly (Photocopy it and keep photocopy before you send it).
2- Graduation mark report should be original and stamped by university, didnt u send one already back when you applied? here in lebanon its relatively easy to get one from the uni.
3- For the funds, last six months, it doesnt have to be same balance all those 6 months, however, if there are relatively large amounts deposited in these last six months, you need to provide them with explanation about the source of money.
4- Handwritten is ok, they should be in black ink, block and really clear.
5- Quote mailing address, ect,... on any document that you type/write, like for example sending a cover letter for explanation about the funds, or for explanation about relative in canada. ect.....

BR

Ali_hgh

Star Member
Feb 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey and many congrats,

1. I have sent my original copy before the update letter on 6th of April 2010 to Damascus so they already have my ielts, however to be in safe side i will go to British Council and ask them to send another original copy to Warsaw, and i will ask them to put my file no. and my name on the envelope. I also will mention that i send the ielts prior to update letter and file transferring to Warsaw in the cover letter of my all updated docs.

2. the only docs which must be original are Ielts and police certificate, so you should send original notarized translation accompanying with copy of your original certificate in Arabic or Farsi. so send the original police certificate in Arabic or Farsi to them only.

3. If you have deposited large amount of money recently in to your account you must sent the document that shows how you earn it. (e.g. selling a property or through heritage), but your current balance MUST be what is needed to be.

4. for me I paid it when i applied and I have not get married to add new processing for for new member of my family, if it is the case for you there is no need for the receipt, but sending it do no harm so send a copy of your receipt.

5. I will print it on sticky papers. it is much easier for a post office to read so the chance of your letter being lost will be reduced.

6. It means put your file No., name and address on the header of the cover letter of your updated docs that you will send to them, and put all your docs in an envelope, seal it and write or print your file no., name and mailing address on the envelop.
Cover letter is the letter in which you explain what you send to them and any other info that you think they show know about your docs. (e.g. they didn't write the job duties in my letter of reference for my current job so i would tell them they didn't do that because of the bureaucracy which we have here in our company, and i will put a business card of my direct supervisor for any info if they want to know about my job thorough him. i will also mention in my cover letter that I clearly explained all my job duties in my CV.)
always be clear and honest then there would be no problem.

that's all and
good luck to you

yadamas

Jul 22, 2010
Dear all
I am expecting get UL NEXT MONTH
do i have to update the birth certificate for me and my twins and my wife or the old certificates when i submite my application in Feb 2006 are enugh ?and what about my marks in the university too?
second question still i ask for an interview or not?
I already have to Warsaw office the pcc by register post. Do they ask me to send it again?
thanks in advance to all of you
BR

Dam2006

Star Member
Mar 10, 2010
Hi, thanks Mbastudies for the your clear answeres and wishes and to all the wonderfull friends here.

good luck

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Hi All,

@yadamas:

Birth Certificates: no need to update if you sent them. But you will have to send new civil status translated for you and family members
Marks In university: Also if you already sent them no need to update.
For Interview: You never know, you might and you might not, if they sent medicals before interview then your interview would have been waived.
PCC: If its dated more than one year then they will ask for it again.

Guys plz review and confirm.

BR

yadamas

Jul 22, 2010
Hi all
youskal many thanks for your informations . i appreciate it
as I am in Feb 2006 i think next month i will get the UL FROM Warsaw office
Does anyone know what the time expected between UL and medical exam?
BR

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
Any one got it guys ? ? ? ?

yadamas

Jul 22, 2010
DEAR ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
I GOT AN E-MAIL FROM WARSAW "UL"
I WILL PRAPER ALL THE DOCUMENTS COS AS I WAS EXPECTING .THEY GAVE ME 90 DAYS TO PRAPER THEM
WISH ME A GOOD LUCK AS I DO FOR ALL OF YOU
BR