2005 Applicants - New Delhi

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
basraranjit said:
Dear Charminder Ji

Thanx for your comments.

I have filled out the information in their web site which was mentioned in the letter. After that i received an email of subscription verification and over there the wording was written that.. you will receive a Welcome to Alberta Kit by mail at the address provided on your Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) application form .... and the receiving duration can be ........from 6 weeks to 8 weeks.

If Alberta Govt send a kit to me i would be received by the end of June 2010.
...till the time hope for the best ........

With Regards

RK Basra
Dear Basraji SSA,

If your case is considered by Alberta Admn. how will they deal with your application? Will it be through FSW or through AIPNP? Have they given any reference of your original application sent to CIC in 2004 (AOR 2005)? Have they clarified these aspects?

Because you did not send your application to Alberta Admn., how will they go ahead to deal these cases, this is important to see.

Anyway, All The Best to you and similar applicants. By this way your wait for PR Visa will definitely be reduced considerably.

Regards,

B

basraranjit

Dear Charminder Ji

SSA

At all your points you are absolutely right saying, It might be a way of Advertisement of Alberta. By this way they just want to attract those FSW Applicants who hav applied to Alberta Provinces.

Thanks for best wishes. May all 2004-2005 mems get their Visa soon.........

With Regards

RK Basra

vaisanil

Jan 11, 2010
S. No Name Appl. Filed on AOR File No. UL Doc. Sent Med. PPR Visa
1 ferojpuria Jan-05 Feb-05 B04784..... Dec-08 Feb-09 Pend Pend Pend
2 basraranjit Jan-04 Feb-05 B0475..... Nov-08 Jan-09 Pend Pend Pend
3 mahendra Nov-04 Jan-09 Pend Pend Pend
4 Jeby 2004 2005 ............... ............ ......... Dec 08 Dec 08 Pend
5 Anil Nov-05 Feb-06 B0490..... Dec-08 Jan-09 Pend Pend Pend

jeby

Jan 19, 2010
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
15-12-2009
Med's Done....
11-01-2010
Passport Req..
15-12-2009
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2010
vaisanil, what u mean?

vaisanil

Jan 11, 2010
jeby said:
vaisanil, what u mean?
I had appliec in NOV 2005, received file number in FEB2006, I had recd a letter from CIC New Delhi in DEC 208 asking about my interest in immigration or else they refund the processing fees, I had reverted in JAN 2009 about to process my file, since then no communication is recd from embassy.

Apr 26, 2010
Hello Everyone!

I too received a Welcome to Alberta Kit letter a few weeks back. I followed the instructions and registered online. Two days ago, I have already received the Welcome to Alberta Kit that they mentioned. It contained the following: A magazine about alberta, a map of alberta and 2010 Calendar of Alberta. To those who have received the kit, please let me know if your tsreceived the same contents or were other documents that you received apart from those I just mentioned. Sadly, it does not contain anything from the Embassy (CIC). This leads me to the conclusion that it is just a way for the government of alberta to market their province to those aspiring immigrants but nothing related to the processing of my application which I submitted to CIC. I hope I am wrong because I really want my application to get approved already.

If there is somebody there who knows more about this, please enlighten us so that we will know if we are already to expect the approval of our applications in a few months time or should we not expect as it would still take a long time (probably a couple more years). Thanks.

ferojpuria

Oct 30, 2008
Ferozepur
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2005
Doc's Request.
01-12-2008
AOR Received.
01-02-2005
Med's Request
Waiting and waiting ....
Dear harkamalsinghsandhu,
I can understand your frustation. Waiting is really very paiful now. But dont worry, CHC would definatly contact us in near future. The movement of cases is very slow, but i guess next year (2011) and next to next year (2012) would belongs to 2005 applicants. Till then enjoy your life here in your home country, spend good time with your loved ones, learn some new skills and keep on posting here...
Roop

harkamalsinghsandhu said:
HI FRIENDS
I BELEIVE NO BODY HAS VISITED HERE SINCE 0NE YEAR.
WHY NOT WE SHOULD WRITE OUR PROBLEMS TO THE CANADIAN IMMIGRATION MINISTER. BECAUSE SEEING THE CURRENT TREN I DONT THINK CHC WOULD EVER CONTACT US

ferojpuria

Oct 30, 2008
Ferozepur
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2005
Doc's Request.
01-12-2008
AOR Received.
01-02-2005
Med's Request
Waiting and waiting ....
Dear,
I cound not get you, what exactly you want to know?
I can see my Status on line and its showing"In Process" ...
Roop

dhireshsheth said:
dear mr.ferozpuria,

from where you got status of your file?

ferojpuria

Oct 30, 2008
Ferozepur
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2005
Doc's Request.
01-12-2008
AOR Received.
01-02-2005
Med's Request
Waiting and waiting ....
Dear Vaisanil,
That letter was not UL (Updation Letter) and many people got these letters at that time. I guess it was a way to reduce the backlog by identifying the persons who had lost the interest to move to canada due to any reason. Some persons got this letter only while some others got both (This letter as well as UL) simultaneousely. In your case there was no need to reply as it was mentioned in letter that if you want to withdraw your case then reply and CHC would refund your fee otherwise (If not replied) the would consider that you are still interested to migrate.
So your UL is still to come. Just wait and watch.
I got both letters in Dec 2008.
Roop

vaisanil said:
I had appliec in NOV 2005, received file number in FEB2006, I had recd a letter from CIC New Delhi in DEC 208 asking about my interest in immigration or else they refund the processing fees, I had reverted in JAN 2009 about to process my file, since then no communication is recd from embassy.

ferojpuria

Oct 30, 2008
Ferozepur
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2005
Doc's Request.
01-12-2008
AOR Received.
01-02-2005
Med's Request
Waiting and waiting ....
Dear trivedinr,
There is nothing to do with your chances to migrate... As i posted in my earlier mail that these letters were sent to many applicants at that time (may be to reduce back log) and nothing to worry much about your case...
Roop

trivedinr said:
i am an applicant of july 2005 in jan 2009 i recieved letter that i was further intrested or not . is it mean that may chances are low .

ferojpuria

Oct 30, 2008
Ferozepur
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2005
Doc's Request.
01-12-2008
AOR Received.
01-02-2005
Med's Request
Waiting and waiting ....
Dear mydream,
I am happy to know from you that CHC is processing Jan- Feb 2005 cases and request you to please let us know the source of this information. As per my knowledge, CHS had sent UL to fist quarter of 2005 applicants and after that till date no further communication is there...
Please share the source of information as it is a positive sign for all 2005 applicants.
Roop

mydream said:
Hi BPA

As per the information available, the CHC is processing Jan-Feb-05 cases. So we can expect the medicals by next year

Regds

randhawa13

Apr 4, 2010
We had applied in sept01,2004 and updated doc on Nov.2008 but after this no communication from Canadian embassy. We should unite and admit the litigation in Canada. What is our fault if applied before rule change. Make our application decision first .then issue visa to fast track. you agree all. email me or call on 9465525658

ferojpuria

Oct 30, 2008
Ferozepur
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2005
Doc's Request.
01-12-2008
AOR Received.
01-02-2005
Med's Request
Waiting and waiting ....
Dear Randhawa ji,
I know that it is very frustating time and thats why you are angree. But fact is that we can not do any thing legally against CHC. So i dont think that protest against them would yield some positive results. I guess they would do the things as per their system. If some changes takes place in rules/system via canadian parliament then only something may happen...

Mar 12, 2010
All friends,

Since its taking very long so I have decided to apply under study visa to Newzealand. I can enroll myself for one year course and I can get one year work permit after the study which will enable me to get PR. After getting the PR I can also work in Australia and can also try to go to Canada.

Kindly suggest me should I go for it or still wait. reply requested
Harkamal