+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2000 + pages - how many messages is too much for the PR application?!

ytzmarlon

Nov 4, 2015
Hello friends,

Another question.... we are doing the PR application through common law sponsorship, part of the application is proof of communication - planning, dates, trips, etc. I downloaded my fb user activity and have over 2000 pages, front and back, of messages since we met. In the messages i plan to book mark when we made plans for dates, vacations etc. should I include all the pages, or just a some? Will over 2000 pages, front and back, 8 point font be over kill? Any number of pages that we should try to limit ourselves to? What are the officers looking for, so I can book mark it.

A million thanks in advance!

zacklib

Star Member
Jan 29, 2016
From personal experience I would not put every single page. I would simply pick the important events lets say if we had 5 trips together i would simply just put lets say 10 to 15 photos on each trip rather than putting all the 100 photos taken on a single trip. On emails we simply chose different time highlights lets say few pages of each month in the year 2000 and do the same in the year 2001. I personally think its the quality that matters and not the quantity, again if your case is a complicated one you may consider sending as much as you can.

ytzmarlon said:
Hello friends,

Another question.... we are doing the PR application through common law sponsorship, part of the application is proof of communication - planning, dates, trips, etc. I downloaded my fb user activity and have over 2000 pages, front and back, of messages since we met. In the messages i plan to book mark when we made plans for dates, vacations etc. should I include all the pages, or just a some? Will over 2000 pages, front and back, 8 point font be over kill? Any number of pages that we should try to limit ourselves to? What are the officers looking for, so I can book mark it.

A million thanks in advance!

olgrime

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/05/2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
07/06/2016 (AOR2 02-08-2016)
File Transfer...
19/07/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
01/11/2016
VISA ISSUED...
27/11/2016
LANDED..........
04/12/2016
To be honest, i would try to highlight main events and try to keep it basic, pictures are probably more than enough. My total pages were just close to 80 with the app. And i got PPR in 5 months...

ytzmarlon

Nov 4, 2015
I appreciate the replies.

Our case is a little more complicated. She was visiting toronto when we met, I then visited her, then she returned to Toronto for 6 months, now I am living in Slovakia with her. Our relationship started in October 2014.

And photos... we have taken about 5 vacations, had family come visit us, and have gone to several weddings together. She knows all my family and friends, as do I hers - I dont want any doubt in the governments eyes... then again, maybe I am stressed out.