+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 questions - Why proof return - Visa expectation release

unplugged

Jan 16, 2009
Frolic:

Do you think for one minute that I should accept information from the Canadian Embassy's with a
grain of salt?

Come on - Give me a break frolic!

I'm an Online Internet Marketer since 2001 and very successfully at it, I might add. And my business
strives on true and accurate information. My subscription database now holds 64,309 Loyal Subscribers.
What do you think I do... give false information?

If you need true information - this forum should protect what's really necessary here. People are
crying because they don't understand. This forum should provide hope for these individuals that
are confused and not set on a notion that they might be trying to scam the government.

That's ridiculous!

Let's work together and start voicing our opinions on application processes. For example, if one
gets a successful application approved, then people could at least have a better understanding
on what it really takes to be accepted. Let's work together and show people a perfect guideline
and let the Visa Officers handle the fishy schemes. People cannot falsify true facts.

Rupeshhari:

You have just said the most intelligent response as to why people come here. And you have a
very good point. However, not all surfers come here to complain but to help. I'm one of these
people. And if we want to help these poor souls, then perhaps let's diagnose where the real
problem exist.

frolic

Jul 21, 2008
Sure take info from the Embassy with a grain of salt if you want. They really won't care either way.

In the end you are just venting like many others. Crying foul where there is none, just because what you consider fair does not match up with the reality of your situation.

You're already IN the process, ride along and see how it turns out for you.