+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 Oct 2015 - Draw #18 - ITAs candidates connect here

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
Queries said:
Hi -- I went today to finish my Medical test ...the doctors there have done it in Non EDE Worker for me and my wife too. (Please note that i am only applying for myself and said No to include application of spouse)....but still i have to submit my wife's medical as per personalized checklist ...ayways

I have read in the forum many times regarding the medical category (in reasons to rejection thread) - I asked them about the category for my wife --should it be Non EDE Family ? They said they have got the email from CIC that for all EE it should be Non EDE Worker Only ...

Is it OK ? inputs plss...

Yes, it is fine !! The category does not really matter if the tests performed are correct. For both EDE and Non EDE they have similar tests. So you are good to go !

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
preeti.msingh109 said:
Yes, it is fine !! The category does not really matter if the tests performed are correct. For both EDE and Non EDE they have similar tests. So you are good to go !
Thanks preeti...

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do we need to scan and upload the Provincial certificate anywhere ? We have already got a electronic nomination but not sure if we need to upload the nomination cert as well.

Farhanzahid

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Dear all,
i have a question that i am a government servant working as a doctor in a hospital would be this a issue?

nirav277

Oct 5, 2015
Congratulations to all those who got ITA....

I reced myself too with CRS @ 467..

Had question to ask...

I have over 5 years of banking experience with 2 banks, however both the banks deny giving job duty letters on the letterhead...

To mitigate that I have taken an email from my boss from his official email id whereby he is recommending / endorsing the job duties. I have also prepared an affidavit stating that I have performed the said job duties as required in the NOC...

Will this suffice... please help...

Thanks & Regards,
Nirav

sskurra

Mar 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad or Preeti,
Please suggest me on following situation
1.I am working with current employer for last 12 years in multiple locations and multiple roles
Our company is not providing reference letter for the purpose of PR.
Since I was working 4 different countries and 3 different roles, CIC expecting 7 different documents.
I do have a recent reference letter issued for the purpose of work permit extension.
I am hoping this will satisfies Canada location part, but it has date of join with company and current responsibilities with NOC code..please suggest if I can use this reference for other places of attachment.

2. Prior to current employment, I had worked with 2 other companies..which I had only relieving letters.
States role and duration of employment.
But cic expecting, salary amount,number of working hours, full time or part time, immediate supervisor.
Since it is more than 12 years, I do not have any contacts of old companies...those companies are aligned with other companies and under new organisations...please suggest me to proceed further on this situation
Thanks in advance

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
I am applying CEC and am on LMIA based work permit. So is my wife and kids have study permits / trvs.

We are done with medicals they chose NON EDE but then listed "Visitor" for every one. I have seen "worker" on my friend's case who is done with his landing and similar circumstances as mine i.e. on work permit.

I called the MO and they said they have mentioned it is for permanent residence, express entry and this "visitor" vs "worker" doesn't matter.

I am wondering if i should accept this or should go there in person to try to get new forms printed or something.

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
fkl said:
I am applying CEC and am on LMIA based work permit. So is my wife and kids have study permits / trvs.

We are done with medicals they chose NON EDE but then listed "Visitor" for every one. I have seen "worker" on my friend's case who is done with his landing and similar circumstances as mine i.e. on work permit.

I called the MO and they said they have mentioned it is for permanent residence, express entry and this "visitor" vs "worker" doesn't matter.

I am wondering if i should accept this or should go there in person to try to get new forms printed or something.
I did my medical this Monday .... For me they did non ede worker that is ok for my wife i was expecting to have non ede family but they did worker for her too so when i asked about it then The doctor and other staff told me that they had received an long email from CIC that for Express Entry mark everyone in NON EDE Worker ... and they are following the same ...

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Queries said:
I did my medical this Monday .... For me they did non ede worker that is ok for my wife i was expecting to have non ede family but they did worker for her too so when i asked about it then The doctor and other staff told me that they had received an long email from CIC that for Express Entry mark everyone in NON EDE Worker ... and they are following the same ...
So that still complicates a bit why they put us who are actual "workers" as "visitor"

I found another thing too, in the test list it says mostly "Required" in status for each of the tests (this is the case with me and kids)

Odd enough, for my wife's X ray it says, "incomplete". Of course they did have x rays and i clearly asked them if every thing is completed before leaving.

I am now wondering that i should go back there to check with them.

Bahamas

Oct 8, 2015
Nassau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh, my original score was 430. I got a PNP that pushed my score to 1030.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Another thing i found strange.

They didn't ask for uploading work permits any where in my cic. It is not in the checklist generated.

Obviously it took the UCI number though.

In side Canada on work permit applying CEC via EE.

I checked with a few friends who applied around Mar and were through late Sept that they did in fact need to upload their work permits. I am wondering if CIC has changed something.

Bahamas

Oct 8, 2015
Nassau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just got a message/letter in MyCIC account:

 CELPIP: Original CELPIP language proficiency results
- On-line score report and photocopies are not acceptable
 Schedule 4 - Prov Nominees: A newly completed Schedule 4 Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees form
 Schedule 4A- Prov Nominee: A newly completed Schedule 4A - Economic Classes - Provincial Nominees - Business Nominees form

SUBMITTED!!! (Except for 4A, I am not a business nominee. So, I submitted a loe)

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
jeff123321 said:
I have a question, i am applying through Express Entry CEC, but it doesn't ask for IELTS results?

Thanks.
It sure asks for the id number of language exam (whether IELTS or CELPIP) which you have to enter correctly while submitting profile. But sure, it doesn't ask for scan of language test result.

Caution: Please see help of the language test entry field to ensure (i you haven't already) that you entered the test ids correctly. In case of CELPIP you had to enter Test id, 3 spaces followed by PIN number. Both of these were written on language score report. So CIC should be able to see actual reports via CELPIP/IELTS and probably don't need us to submit the score sheet we received.