+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

16 Draw Unite:prediction of draw, Number of Draws . crs 400 +

singh100

Mar 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parajulirp said:
Easy way to interpret the opinion about CRS drop or not

"In which status the member is in: Mostly negatives energy from those who are already invited, in Process, Meds or landed etc"

Logical and with positive energy from the member who is desperately waiting for Invitation.

Its obvious, those who crossed the line wants nobody crossed it to maintain their superiority..Its human nature..Superiority complex Hypothesis

The fact is Fact, what will happen will come in shape sooner...Please do not harass desperate friends with negative energy

If you guys (frontrunner) have very strong logic & calculations, go with logic and calculation.

But do not "just" mention CRS will not drop without any logic, calculation for prediction taking available data and target policy in consideration.

Mind your business to prepare for Docs and preparation to start new life in New Land. Who knows, even you start earlier, some of us can win you in long run... If you can help with logical/ calculated prediction, go for it

Try to say something positive to inspire, if you can not, do nothing..Do not waste your time...At least do not harass friends with negative comment to make friends in this forum "desperate and hopeless".

Consider your time Friends when you were in that situation.. Very long way to go..anytime you can be in trouble..if you wish bad for others, you will get it first...Please Be kind & human

Cheers
Good one... i hv also notice that few member like show off to much instead of sharing info or thoughts gently.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Once the scores will drop down below 450, the same guys like kateg would come out and say the scores wont go down below 400!. they would than try to lose hopes of the people between 350 and 400. Scores will definitely drop because they have not set any limit of 450 like 67/100. once u are eligible you keep hopes. yes they wont drop so fast but they will definitely go below 450 in near future.

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
parajulirp said:
"In which status the member is in: Mostly negatives energy from those who are already invited, in Process, Meds or landed etc"

Logical and with positive energy from the member who is desperately waiting for Invitation.
Are you familiar with the term selection bias?

Those who rely upon hope to accomplish their goals are waiting. Those who do something to make them happen are further along.

Suppose you're sitting at a score like 438. If you're convinced the score will drop, it might make sense to just wait. If you have very good reason to believe it won't drop that much, you work to get your score higher, whatever the cost.

Immigration is hard, the system is complicated. For those who do it right, it's very rewarding.

What you see as negative energy is often a recognition of the realities of the situation. Many immigrants fail, or end up blowing through their savings while taking survival jobs. False hope gains them nothing.

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
bestofluck said:
Once the scores will drop down below 450, the same guys like kateg would come out and say the scores wont go down below 400!. they would than try to lose hopes of the people between 350 and 400. Scores will definitely drop because they have not set any limit of 450 like 67/100. once u are eligible you keep hopes. yes they wont drop so fast but they will definitely go below 450 in near future.
You really don't pay attention, do you?

There's a difference between saying that the scores won't drop ever, and saying they won't drop soon. If you look at the number of people sitting at 440, you will see that there is a large clump of people, which means that the scores will drop slowly.

I was saying some time ago that once the backlog is gone through, the scores can drop more. Until then, we're not likely to see draws where we have 10-20 point drops below prior limits, which at the moment 450.

Note - the previous lowest was 451. They dropped it to 450. That was a single point drop, and it got enough people. If further draws have drops like that, it will likely be because of back-to-back draws, and it will likely be a drop of only a point or two past the previous lower amount.

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
parajulirp said:
Easy way to interpret the opinion about CRS drop or not

Its obvious, those who crossed the line wants nobody crossed it to maintain their superiority..Its human nature..Superiority complex Hypothesis

The fact is Fact, what will happen will come in shape sooner...Please do not harass desperate friends with negative energy

If you guys (frontrunner) have very strong logic & calculations, go with logic and calculation.

But do not "just" mention CRS will not drop without any logic, calculation for prediction taking available data and target policy in consideration.

Mind your business to prepare for Docs and preparation to start new life in New Land. Who knows, even you start earlier, some of us can win you in long run... If you can help with logical/ calculated prediction, go for it

Try to say something positive to inspire, if you can not, do nothing..Do not waste your time...At least do not harass friends with negative comment to make friends in this forum "desperate and hopeless".

Consider your time Friends when you were in that situation.. Very long way to go..anytime you can be in trouble..if you wish bad for others, you will get it first...Please Be kind & human

Cheers
Am sorry, what you just said doesn't make sense at all. Who says those who have gotten ITA and so on don't want people to come to Canada? Is Canada their own? Please speak with logic as you advised those far along the process to. Also, you just wished bad for the frontrunners saying they will fail and those lagging will surpass them. I know this express entry thing is frustrating but please don't wish evil or insult people because they are simply stating their opinions. After all this is forum and people can write what they want.
Those of us still waiting have to hold on to faith but also do everything we can to improve our scores. Don't come on here and start being nasty to people who are far along the process because you are jealous.
Good luck to each and everyone of us. I hope we all get ITAs.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
STATUES HAVE NEVER BEEN MADE FOR CRITICS. NEITHER IN CANADA NOR IN THE ENTRIE WORLD.

Dont u worry guys. the scores have touched the borderline. kateg wanted to go up and see what happened. there is no limit set by EE in any form. Its just kateg type of people who take out their own EOI and they want us to fill up that !

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
kateg said:
You really don't pay attention, do you?

There's a difference between saying that the scores won't drop ever, and saying they won't drop soon. If you look at the number of people sitting at 440, you will see that there is a large clump of people, which means that the scores will drop slowly.

I was saying some time ago that once the backlog is gone through, the scores can drop more. Until then, we're not likely to see draws where we have 10-20 point drops below prior limits, which at the moment 450.

Note - the previous lowest was 451. They dropped it to 450. That was a single point drop, and it got enough people. If further draws have drops like that, it will likely be because of back-to-back draws, and it will likely be a drop of only a point or two past the previous lower amount.
where did u see people sitting with 440? in your dreams. The drop on one point or 9 points its getting lower accept it kateg. nothing in accepting the truth. and please send me the scoreboard where u see people sitting with 440. hahahah

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Just a point drop..and all theories of kateg go wrong. watch out for scores going below 450 in near future

kateg

Aug 26, 2014
British Columbia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
05-05-2015
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
16-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
27-08-2015
bestofluck said:
Just a point drop..and all theories of kateg go wrong. watch out for scores going below 450 in near future
I have no clue what theories you are talking about that went out the window.

On March 23, I commented on how it would drop quickly in the 601-730 range, and slower after:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sixth-draw-fsw-t276006.0.html;msg4153418#msg4153418

It's possible. Looking at the distribution, however, they would need to do a number of very large draws to get there any time soon. It was pretty much impossible to get a score of 601 - 730 points, so it will drop very quickly in those ranges. As soon as we get down into the 475 levels, there are a lot more people, so it will drop much slower.
It went from 735 to 481, a 254 point drop. It dropped 30 points in the next draw. The last draw dropped things down 1 point from their previous highs. In other words, it did what I suggested it would.

I've made comments elsewhere:

What I can say is that given CIC's released targets (how many invitations they are giving out), and the percentages released (which percent of FSW and CEC go to Express Entry), the points in the draws so far, and the distributions on the spreadsheet (assuming that they represent a reasonably similar distribution to the main express entry pool), then as things stand, I would not expect an ITA this year with a score of 380. In fact, I would go so far as to say that it would be extremely surprising. The next draw may help see where CIC is trying to go this year. It might not.

As for next year, I have no idea, and there is simply not enough public data for anyone at this point to make reasonable guesses.
This is still true. You're the one predicting 441 for the September 4th draw, not me.

On September 05, I said this:

I'm one of the more pessimistic people on here, but 448 is a possibility by the end of the year. They have gone down to 451, so a drop of a couple points could happen if they do two reasonably close together.
Am I incorrect in this?