+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

11th Draw hopefully tomorrow

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm staniding at 415 and don't give a damn about 11th draw :D It won't pick me up ;D Only Ontario needs me :D

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
Russian said:
I'm staniding at 415 and don't give a damn about 11th draw :D It won't pick me up ;D Only Ontario needs me :D
Standing at 413 and i dont gv a damn abt 11th draw too !! OOPNP has surely imparted some confidence ;D

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
I know Guys I recreated my profile on June 12th and have 462 but still no OOPMP invite do not know why. Now hoping for a draw tomorrow.

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
Why all of a sudden people are assuming there's a draw tomorrow? Aren't draws done every 2 weeks or so?

Rao2015

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ultra99 said:
Why all of a sudden people are assuming there's a draw tomorrow? Aren't draws done every 2 weeks or so?
Not a norm, hope CIC gets back to weekly draws pattern it was once was.

ash137

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Correction ....

10th draw is out ... min score 482 points.

ayekayman

Jan 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th November 2015
AOR Received.
10th November 2015
ash137 said:
11th draw is out ... min score 482 points.
Nope, you are talking of the 10th round. Just checked CIC site to confirm.

ash137

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TheJackal said:
That was the 10th draw score
My bad... I meant the 10th draw, have corrected the post...

ht7

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I calculated my score to be 479. I would really like to submit my profile, but WES hasn't finished evaluating my credentials. They did evaluate my wife's degrees and the reference number they gave is the same which we got when we initially applied.

Can I just write that number and submit my profile in anticipation of successful evaluation?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ht7 said:
I calculated my score to be 479. I would really like to submit my profile, but WES hasn't finished evaluating my credentials. They did evaluate my wife's degrees and the reference number they gave is the same which we got when we initially applied.

Can I just write that number and submit my profile in anticipation of successful evaluation?
Personal recommendation to not do that though others will have their opinions.

My recommendation stems from the fact that if you get an ITA at any point in time BEFORE you receive the WES report then it is technically a misrepresentation. Even if the WES report turns out exactly as you had hoped for, it will still be post dated from your ITA which could possibly lead to some VO questioning you on that and I don't think there is a convincing answer in place for this situation.

However, as I said earlier, this is just a personal recommendation without the weight of any official document or instruction to back up this common sense suggestion.

All the best!

ht7

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Makes sense. Not worth the risk I suppose.

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
Personal recommendation to not do that though others will have their opinions.

My recommendation stems from the fact that if you get an ITA at any point in time BEFORE you receive the WES report then it is technically a misrepresentation. Even if the WES report turns out exactly as you had hoped for, it will still be post dated from your ITA which could possibly lead to some VO questioning you on that and I don't think there is a convincing answer in place for this situation.

However, as I said earlier, this is just a personal recommendation without the weight of any official document or instruction to back up this common sense suggestion.

All the best!
Cosign. Just wait. I know patience is in short supply for many of us but it is better to be safe than sorry.