Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Vinayaka.Sachin said:
Dr.Hasib,

One person in Andhra pradesh got PER in november 2011. his application reached in july 3rd week. Tell me how he has got
i am giving references of many applicants not a single one.
In addition, pls read the email from CIC regarding this matter that was sent to supersayan.

mohanankur

Oct 31, 2011
Vinayaka.Sachin said:
Hi,

Supersyan what he saying is wrong. If CIC really, received 1500 applications in the first week of july, Why CIC has updated CAP REACHED on august 22 ?

CIC has updated applications received 4 times in july and 5 times in august. If they really received large number of applications, they will not do like that.

Exact fact is: They have received number of unrelated 1122 applications. i.e. profile not matched with 1122. so thats why VIC has concentrated on this and they are continuously RETURN BACK THE non related applications. Once it was complete, they will issue PER numbers with nonstop.

So dont worry.
I wish and hope this is the case.

SuperSayan

Sep 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BRAZIL - Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App arrived at CIO: 11th july 2011
Doc's Request.
ALL Sent with App
AOR Received.
20 oct / CC Charged at 18 oct
IELTS Request
Sent with App
mohanankur said:
SuperSayan : did you get your money back buddy?

Also, did you type that big letter on this forum? You said you got a letter? Or an email?
I still didnt get my money back, it was by credicard and they said that will return as a CREDIT on my credicard, and the CREDIT has not come yet, AND I will have to pay the credicard! and when the credit arrive I will have to USE the money U$1100 anyway because it comes as credit!!!!

I didnt type it mate, it was ctr+C

I got it by email!

Im going for quebec process now, it will be impossible to apply for noc 1122 now Im afraid, since in the first 6 days it was CAP reached and every years the numbers grow! =/

pilipinas

May 5, 2011
pilipinas
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/5/11
Doc's Request.
with the parcel
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
with the parcel
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Hello Everyone,

I think this would be my last appearance, end of the game. my agent have called me this morning, informing me that my documents is received fresh from Canadian Embassy.

It is due to cap reached, received by Canada as of 10th July 2011.

Thanks for the help and God bless us all.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
pilipinas said:
Hello Everyone,

I think this would be my last appearance, end of the game. my agent have called me this morning, informing me that my documents is received fresh from Canadian Embassy.

bad luck..apply next time
one thing is now clear, CIC is returning the documents

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
pilipinas said:
Hello Everyone,

really bad news, pilipinas
BUT 1 THING I HAVE NOTICED IN LAST WEEK
1)NIKSONU
2)pilipinas

BOTH RECEIVED THEIR DOCUMENTS DIRECTLY AT THEIR RESPECTIVE POSTAL ADDRESSES WITHOUT ANY INTIMATION BY CIO VIA E-MAIL,
ANOTHER THING is that niksonu received REPLY AS "AWAITING INITIAL ASSESSMENT"
VERY STRANGE BUT TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
Please have a look at the following link. Is this something new??

http://www.workpermit.com/news/2011-11-23/canada/canadian-immigration-has-opportunities-for-tradespeople-applying-for-the-federal-skilled-worker-visa.htm

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
zub2612 said:
Please have a look at the following link. Is this something new??

http://www.workpermit.com/news/2011-11-23/canada/canadian-immigration-has-opportunities-for-tradespeople-applying-for-the-federal-skilled-worker-visa.htm

[/quote

It is well!

stranger4ever

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
CC charged on 06 October 2011
AOR Received.
26.10.2011 / PER 20 December 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
29.05.2012 / "medical results have been received"-line on ecas, on 20 July 2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi ONS,

Is me the person who received the AOR on October 26 and had the cc charged on 06 October, almost the same as Supersyane.
My application reached CIO on 03 August long after Supersyane, and they gave me a file number starting with E########.
I can log into e-cas using this number and it shows just my own address and " in process" status!
The "in process status" is a link and after click, it takes me to the explanation of the whole process.
only the "in process" status is in red colour, eveything else is in normal black font!
Is very strange because is almost 30 days now and I still did not received PER or NER?
I will wait until november 26 , to be exactly 30 days and I will write to them another e-mail inquiry!

stranger4ever

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
CC charged on 06 October 2011
AOR Received.
26.10.2011 / PER 20 December 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
29.05.2012 / "medical results have been received"-line on ecas, on 20 July 2012
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SuperSayan +1 for you!! ........
Because you did not give up and try to apply for Quebec!!! myself also had prepared for this immigration program, and in the meantime an I had taken TEFAQ test in Romania with a C1 for listeing and A2 for speaking. If you take some french lessons in about 3 months u can reach a B1/B2 level and will bring you 12 points, and not to worry about cap reach!

In our country the test is taken at Alliance Franchaise. and is not so difficult like the bull shit IELTS testing which in my opinion is not a english test, but more likely IQ test in English...LOL :))
Good luck to everybody!!!....... and I will keep you guys posted when i receive the final answer from CIO office.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
stranger4ever said:
Hi ONS,

Is me the person who received the AOR on October 26 and had the cc charged on 06 October, almost the same as Supersyane.
My application reached CIO on 03 August long after Supersyane, and they gave me a file number starting with E########.
I can log into e-cas using this number and it shows just my own address and " in process" status!
The "in process status" is a link and after click, it takes me to the explanation of the whole process.
only the "in process" status is in red colour, eveything else is in normal black font!
Is very strange because is almost 30 days now and I still did not received PER or NER?
I will wait until november 26 , to be exactly 30 days and I will write to them another e-mail inquiry!
well, you applied under FSW2 not FSW1
so, rules of 500 cap doesnt apply for you.
surely, u will get PER if your application meet CIC's requirement.
currently it takes average 3 months to get PER/NER :D

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
stranger4ever said:
Hi ONS,

u will surely get PER so dont worry be patient ,all the best!!!!!!!!!!!

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Dr.Hasib said:
well, you applied under FSW2 not FSW1
so, rules of 500 cap doesnt apply for you.
surely, u will get PER if your application meet CIC's requirement.
currently it takes average 3 months to get PER/NER :D
HI Dr.hasib,
my application received by cio on AUG 12,i got the reply from cio as "Awaiting initial processing" on OCT 27
so should i again sent an e-mail to cio regarding my application status or not plz reply?

TJ CAN

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandip145951 said:
HI Dr.hasib,
my application received by cio on AUG 12,i got the reply from cio as "Awaiting initial processing" on OCT 27
so should i again sent an e-mail to cio regarding my application status or not plz reply?
Hi sandip, CIO received my application on 18.08.2011 and I got a same reply from them in last week.
I think it's better to send a e-mail now b'coz it takes nearly 15 days to get a reply from them.

Hope you will get a positive reply from CIO.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
sandip145951 said:
HI Dr.hasib,
no..wait till Dec 12th, sometimes it takes 4 months.