+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1122 Post Application ON July 2011 Lets Share

Nader1980

Aug 3, 2011
The question is when the cap will be reach the max? obviously it seems that the numbers of applications showing in the table provide us a view that only the complete application should be gooing on a real process...so it's mean that maybe cic received a big number of applications and also a big number of applications will be rejected? the question is how we can know that our application succeed or not? :eek:

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
richardo3 said:
Question - Does anyone know when last year the cap for NOC 1122 finished/was shut and at what point applications received before this date were still processed. Was it ones that arrived a week before the cap shut, a month?

Just think that this would give everyone a more realistic time frame on whether their application had reached Canada in time plus its a plus as its been proven :)
Cap was closed on the 05th of Nov'2010,the last application considered was of the 27th of Oct....

priyavig

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/7/2014
Doc's Request.
Fee encashed on 20/10/2014
Nomination.....
PER-30/10/2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2nd line-19/1/2015
Med's Request
29/1/2015
Med's Done....
21/2/2015
Interview........
looks like waived
Passport Req..
7/5/2015
VISA ISSUED...
fingers crossed
LANDED..........
fingers crossed
applications till the 27th Oct were charged and accepted, that too around 1st week of November dont remember the exact date when the cap was announced as being closed. Everything after the 28th was returned with a letter stating that the 1000 application limit had been reached.

Last year CIC was updating their website every 7- 10 days not like this year which is almost daily basis.

richardo3 said:
Question - Does anyone know when last year the cap for NOC 1122 finished/was shut and at what point applications received before this date were still processed. Was it ones that arrived a week before the cap shut, a month?

Just think that this would give everyone a more realistic time frame on whether their application had reached Canada in time plus its a plus as its been proven :)

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
priyavig said:
applications till the 27th Oct were charged and accepted, that too around 1st week of November dont remember the exact date when the cap was announced as being closed. Everything after the 28th was returned with a letter stating that the 1000 application limit had been reached.

Last year CIC was updating their website every 7- 10 days not like this year which is almost daily basis.
Last year, they were updating every week and in 100s, it was 770+ on the 18th of Oct, 880+ around 25th of Oct and closed it on the 05th of Nov, the last apps that made it had reached on the 27th of Oct.. This year almost daily updates with minor increments of 20s and 30s..

nish

Jan 10, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
About to apply.
no i think last year the cap was open atleast till 28th oct. my application last year reached on 28th oct. but i didnt got rejection on the ground of cap full. i got rejection as my application didnot include pof. cic had sent me letter of rejection on the ground of incomplete application. that means they had considered my application within cap limits and had did completeness check.

richardo3

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
grimreaper said:
Last year, they were updating every week and in 100s, it was 770+ on the 18th of Oct, 880+ around 25th of Oct and closed it on the 05th of Nov, the last apps that made it had reached on the 27th of Oct.. This year almost daily updates with minor increments of 20s and 30s..
Hi grimreaper - so what we're looking at is roughly the same processing time and level (a bit more per week this time round than last year perhaps) for applications comparing 2010 to 2011. That would suggest to me that the huge backlog people speak of is not right? Well i'll hang my hat on that view for now :)

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
nish said:
no i think last year the cap was open atleast till 28th oct. my application last year reached on 28th oct. but i didnt got rejection on the ground of cap full. i got rejection as my application didnot include pof. cic had sent me letter of rejection on the ground of incomplete application. that means they had considered my application within cap limits and had did completeness check.
A few did go through from the 28th Oct lot, mine reached on the 28th Oct as well, went through the completeness check only to be sent back as the CAP was full...

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
richardo3 said:
Hi grimreaper - so what we're looking at is roughly the same processing time and level (a bit more per week this time round than last year perhaps) for applications comparing 2010 to 2011. That would suggest to me that the huge backlog people speak of is not right? Well i'll hang my hat on that view for now :)
Lets keep up the good hope :D

priyavig

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/7/2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER-30/10/2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2nd line-19/1/2015
Med's Request
29/1/2015
Med's Done....
21/2/2015
Interview........
looks like waived
Passport Req..
7/5/2015
VISA ISSUED...
fingers crossed
LANDED..........
fingers crossed
thats the same case as mine... and i gotta a horrible feeling that the same thing is gonna happen again since mine reached on the 8th

grimreaper said:
A few did go through from the 28th Oct lot, mine reached on the 28th Oct as well, went through the completeness check only to be sent back as the CAP was full...

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
priyavig said:
thats the same case as mine... and i gotta a horrible feeling that the same thing is gonna happen again since mine reached on the 8th
It appears ridiculous to me to think that CIC accepted apps for first 6 days of the month and just kept on receiving couriers for the 30 plus days after that only to be sent back... :eek:
Anyway you are better off this year..mine reached on the 20th after my agent's goof up and the DHL's delay due to 'bad weather'(reason quoted by them)...

richardo3

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
priyavig said:
Hi Priyavig - by that i presume you mean the 8th August, if its the 8th July i may as well hope the NOC1122 is in next years agenda ;-)
My aplpication was received on 3rd August and i am applying through the Visa Bureau as an agent, based here in London. My contact there said the application would be within quota and at the time only 267 had been counted give or take. Plus i am paying through a BD which can take longer than a CC or other payment method so throwing out date correlation some more.... I guess i will wait and see but my agent has said that they will receive an email if my application is checked and ok'd for it to then be sent to the Canadian High Commission in London for further assesment.

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
my agent goofed up as well. my application was ready last year (missed the cap) but some how my agent managed to send mine this year 12 days late. i have half a mind to publicize the name of the agent and maybe warn others.

hoping that my CC will get charged soon. o=i have tracked most of the members here and it looks like the few (4 or so) whose cc has been charged, happened within 27 - 30 days. if lets see if there is a pattern here.

how do i get my details to apear on the left like it does for most members?

priyavig

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/7/2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER-30/10/2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2nd line-19/1/2015
Med's Request
29/1/2015
Med's Done....
21/2/2015
Interview........
looks like waived
Passport Req..
7/5/2015
VISA ISSUED...
fingers crossed
LANDED..........
fingers crossed
i meant 8th July not Aug.
Best of luck and i hope both you and I make it to the category but with just 110 i have serious doubts ...dont want to sound pessimistic just dont want to get my hopes up is all

richardo3 said:
Hi Priyavig - by that i presume you mean the 8th August, if its the 8th July i may as well hope the NOC1122 is in next years agenda ;-)
My aplpication was received on 3rd August and i am applying through the Visa Bureau as an agent, based here in London. My contact there said the application would be within quota and at the time only 267 had been counted give or take. Plus i am paying through a BD which can take longer than a CC or other payment method so throwing out date correlation some more.... I guess i will wait and see but my agent has said that they will receive an email if my application is checked and ok'd for it to then be sent to the Canadian High Commission in London for further assesment.

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
my agent goofed up as well. my application was ready last year (missed the cap) but some how my agent managed to send mine this year 12 days late. i have half a mind to publicize the name of the agent and maybe warn others.

hoping that my CC will get charged soon. o=i have tracked most of the members here and it looks like the few (4 or so) whose cc has been charged, happened within 27 - 30 days. if lets see if there is a pattern here.

how do i get my details to apear on the left like it does for most members?

richardo3

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
priyavig said:
i meant 8th July not Aug.
Best of luck and i hope both you and I make it to the category but with just 110 i have serious doubts ...dont want to sound pessimistic just dont want to get my hopes up is all
I think you are very safe in the cap, i don't think they had nearly 500 complete applications received in the first 8 days, that would be extremely high!!! See the figures grimreaper has posted in the previous messages on pages 47-48 on this thread.... it wouldn't make sense....