+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1 year of exp in Canada . Go to back India and apply from there ?

navida0101

Aug 30, 2024
Hello I got a offer letter from zenpackers company can please check and help me that it's fake or not

Ref no.: IHPOJBF/M/48730532 Date: Aug 30,2024
1. Applicant Name Mr. Navid Iqbal Mohd Hadis Ansari
2. Father Name Mr. Mohammad Hadis Ansari
3. Date of Birth 25-11-1994
4. Passport No. V8923331
5. Passport Date of Issue 30-03-2022
6. Passport Date of Expire 29-03-2032
7. Suggestive Category Energetic IT Technician
Re: Offer Letter
Dear Navid Iqbal Mohd Hadis Ansari
On the behalf of the – ZEN PACKERS
I am pleased to extend to you this offer of employment as an employee,reporting to If you
accept this offer, you will begin your work with the Company on and will be expected to
work 40 hours per week. You will be paid per hour, less all applicable taxes and with
holdings, payable.
TERMS and CONDITIONS:
1. Accommodation - Provided by company.
2. Ticket to Canada - Provided by company (including during vacation).
3. Food - All Meals
4. Medical - Provided by company.
5. Transportation - Provided by company.
6. Working hours- 8am - 5p.m {*Mon-Fri}
7. Vacation - 35days every year
8. Salary – $CAD 6500/ Month
9. Contract - 5 years
10. Extra time – CD 21 per hour
11. Insurance &Pension-According to Canadian Labor laws.
12. Other Benefits- Family status, group benefit and other fringe benefits.
During your employment, you may have access to trade secrets and confidential business information
belonging to the Company. By accepting this offer of employment, you acknowledge that you must
keep all of this information strictly confidential, and refrain from using it for your own purposes or
from disclosing it to anyone Outside the Company In addition, you agree that, upon conclusion of
your employment, you Will immediately return to the Company all of its property, equipment, and
documents, including electronically stored information.
Type of job: Energetic IT Technician
NOC Code: 22220
By accepting this offer, you agree that throughout your work, you will observe all policies and practices governing the conduct of our business and employees, including our policies prohibiting
discrimination and harassment This letter sets forth the complete offer we are extending to you, and
supersedes and replaces any prior' inconsistent statements or discussions. It may be changed only by
a subsequent written agreement.
I hope that your association with the company will be successful and rewarding. Please indicate your
acceptance of this offer by Signing below and returning it to.
If you have any questions, please contact do not hesitate to contactme
Very truly yours,
Jestine Brown (Regd-239CAD2003)
Bachelor in Legal Studies
I accept employment With the Company on the terms and conditions set out in this letter.

Reactions: ramakrishna24reddy

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello I got a offer letter from zenpackers company can please check and help me that it's fake or not

4. Passport No. V8923331
I am pleased to extend to you this offer of employment as an employee,reporting to If you
accept this offer, you will begin your work with the Company on and will be expected to
work 40 hours per week. You will be paid per hour, less all applicable taxes and with
holdings, payable.
TERMS and CONDITIONS:
3. Food - All Meals
9. Contract - 5 years
During your employment, you may have access to trade secrets and confidential business information
belonging to the Company. By accepting this offer of employment, you acknowledge that you must
keep all of this information strictly confidential, and refrain from using it for your own purposes or
from disclosing it to anyone Outside the Company In addition, you agree that, upon conclusion of
your employment, you Will immediately return to the Company all of its property, equipment, and
By accepting this offer, you agree that throughout your work, you will observe all policies and practices governing the conduct of our business and employees, including our policies prohibiting
discrimination and harassment This letter sets forth the complete offer we are extending to you, and
supersedes and replaces any prior' inconsistent statements or discussions. It may be changed only by
I hope that your association with the company will be successful and rewarding. Please indicate your
Very truly yours,
I accept employment With the Company on the terms and conditions set out in this letter.
100% fake on so many levels. Free food, transportation, housing, airfare - FAKE. Love that the job title is not only IT technician but energetic too.

Sep 1, 2024

4. Passport No. V8923331
holdings, payable.
TERMS and CONDITIONS:
3. Food - All Meals
9. Contract - 5 years
Very truly yours,

Please call 7010398030

Bvaland

Jul 19, 2024
Hello Everyone,
I have 1 year of experience in india and 2 years in canada. I haven't declare it when I was applying for my study visa as well as work permit. can i add it into my EE profile now , I have pay stubs and offer letter/experience letter from employer. please advise?