11-05-2010
File Transfer...
12-12-2011
Med's Request
01-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-05-2012
mahdi717 said:
[rtl]من مدتیه برام چند تا سوال و یا بهتر بگم ابهام پیش اومده که شاید برای شما هم سوال باشه...
فکر کنم بهترین اشخاص برای پاسخ به این سوالات و ابهامات آقا سعید و امیر خان باشند:
۱- زمانی که لندینگ میکنیم باید یه هفته ای رو یه جایی سر کنیم تا بتونیم سر فرصت یه مکان مناسب برای اجاره پیدا کنیم. این محل رو چه طور میشه پیدا و احیانا رزرو کرد؟ آیا جای خاصی برای اسکان موقت مهاجرین در نظر گرفته شده؟ .
[/rtl]​
As usual, I'm sure Amir jan's answers would be more accurate and more trustable.
But just as an opinion, I decided to share my answers in separate posts, just to let the others to read it as easy as possible. here are my answers:
1- There are furnished rental apartments which are more expensive than regular rentals. I suggest you rent one of these for one month for about $2000 or $2500. In one month, you will have enough time to do your research and find your rental residence. One week is not enough when you don't have anybody to help and guide you about neighbourhoods in your landing city.

sa mon

Aug 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Toronto
Peymanrs said:

سعید جان
رو بزنی Home برای اینکه بتونی در لابلای متنت از حروف انگلیسی یا شکلک استفاده کنی باید پس از تایپ بخش اول دکمه
رو بزن و ادامه متنت رو تایپ کن Home و پس از تایپ متن انگلیسی یا وارد کردن شکلک دوباره کلید

متن فارسی >>>> Home >>>>> متن English >>>> Home >>>>> متن فارسی

متن فارسی English Text متن فارسی
رو بزنی و بعد اینتر رو بزنی تا بری خط بعد End فقط نکته مهم اینه که بعد از متن قسمت دوم باید دکمه

:pیک راه دیگه هم هست؛ اصلا از شکلک یا متن اینگلیسی وسط متن استفاده نکن
حاجی راه دوم شیرازی تره . اونو پسندیدم . راستی یه کلاس فوق برنامه فروم نویسی هم میتونی بزاری تو هیئتت

saeedCan

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Ottawa - Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw (This is my sister's file)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2009
AOR Received.
11-05-2010
File Transfer...
12-12-2011
Med's Request
01-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-05-2012
mahdi717 said:
[rtl]من مدتیه برام چند تا سوال و یا بهتر بگم ابهام پیش اومده که شاید برای شما هم سوال باشه...
فکر کنم بهترین اشخاص برای پاسخ به این سوالات و ابهامات آقا سعید و امیر خان باشند:
۲- اولین کارهایی که پس از ورود به کانادا باید انجام داد چیه؟ میشه یه لیستی از این کارها تهیه کرد که وقتی رفتیم اونجا، دور خودمون نچرخیم؟.
[/rtl]​
2-In my opinion these are the most important steps that you have to take after landing (Ofcourse there are more, and I try to recall them and complete this answer later):
2-1- SIN card: Find the nearest "Service Canada" office by searching in internet and see what documents do you need to request a SIN number/card. The people working in Service Canada, are the most helpful and friendly persons that you may ever seen.
2-2- Health insurance: In Ontario, it is called OHIP. You are eligible to have a provincial health insurance card after 3 months stay in Ontario, but you can apply the first day.
2-3- Driving license: In Ontario, find the ministry of transportation website and the places where you can do driving test. Iranian driving licenses worth almost nothing here. You have to do all tests all over again. Make an appointment through online services for a written exam (emtehan ayeen-nameh). After you passed the exam, you will get G1 driving license. For a regular person, he/she has to drive one year with G1, while being accompanied with a full licensed driver (not alone). The Iranian license helps you to bypass this step, and if you pass the written exam, then you can make an appointment for a road test. (This is the only help that your Iranian license can do!). After passing the road test, you will be given a G2 driving license and after a while (I think 1 year) you can apply for a full license. The steps are different in other provinces. I had to mention that you need to buy a driving rules book (You can find it in all ministry of transport offices across the city) to study before your written test. Also, I suggest you hire a driving trainer for 2 to 4 hours to learn about the driving methods in Canada. Believe me, you will need that if you want to pass the road test. Something are very different and something are not. But getting some training will give you more self-confidence.

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received by CIO on 30 Jan 2012
Nomination.....
PER issued on 02 Mar 2012
Peymanrs said:

سعید جان
رو بزنی Home برای اینکه بتونی در لابلای متنت از حروف انگلیسی یا شکلک استفاده کنی باید پس از تایپ بخش اول دکمه
رو بزن و ادامه متنت رو تایپ کن Home و پس از تایپ متن انگلیسی یا وارد کردن شکلک دوباره کلید

متن فارسی >>>> Home >>>>> متن English >>>> Home >>>>> متن فارسی

متن فارسی English Text متن فارسی
رو بزنی و بعد اینتر رو بزنی تا بری خط بعد End فقط نکته مهم اینه که بعد از متن قسمت دوم باید دکمه

:pیک راه دیگه هم هست؛ اصلا از شکلک یا متن اینگلیسی وسط متن استفاده نکن

+1
طلبت حاج پیمان، چون تازه امتیاز دادم بهت نمیزاره
:D

saeedCan

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Ottawa - Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2009
AOR Received.
11-05-2010
File Transfer...
12-12-2011
Med's Request
01-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-05-2012
mahdi717 said:
۳- شنیدم که در کبک تحصیلات دانش آموزان رایگانه و به محض ورود به آنجا بچه هامون اسمشون در آموزش و پروش ثبت میشه، آیا ایالتهای دیگه هم به همین شکلند؟ اگه هست آیا این مدارس رایگان از کیفیت مناسبی برخوردار هستند یا بهتره که در موسسات خصوصی ثبت نامشون کنیم؟
[/rtl]​
3- Education in primary/middle and high school is free for every resident in Canada, no matter it is in Quebec, BC or Ontario. At the time of your arrival, if it is school season, the easiest way to find this out is going to the nearest school and ask them. They will send you to a central place to evaluate your kid. The whole process is very easy. DO NOT WORRY AT ALL.

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received by CIO on 30 Jan 2012
Nomination.....
PER issued on 02 Mar 2012
Peymanrs said:

حامد جان شنبه است
دوشنبه، سه شنبه باید ببینیم چه خبر می شه

هر چند تو که مدیکالت اومده نمی دونی ما چی می کشیم
هییییییییییییییییییی
:'( :'( :'(​
sa mon said:
حاجی راه دوم شیرازی تره . اونو پسندیدم . راستی یه کلاس فوق برنامه فروم نویسی هم میتونی بزاری تو هیئتت
:p :p :p

saeedCan

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Ottawa - Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2009
AOR Received.
11-05-2010
File Transfer...
12-12-2011
Med's Request
01-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-05-2012
mahdi717 said:
۴- این دوره های زبان که دیروز اینجا بحثش بود مدتش چقدره؟ ۳ماه؟، ۶ ماه؟، یکسال؟؟ تو این مدت آیا میشه یه کاری که بشه باهاش فعلا گذران زندگی کرد پیدا کرد؟ توصیه شما چیه؟
[/rtl]​
4- ESL and LINC have short courses but full time, mostly take one month. The whole courses depends on your entrance level. Please note that these are not only English courses. These are the classes that teach you to blend into Canadian society easily. Even if you have a very good language skill but you have time, I suggest you take at least the highest course of ESL or LINC. Believe me, you will learn a lot.

saeedCan

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Ottawa - Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2009
AOR Received.
11-05-2010
File Transfer...
12-12-2011
Med's Request
01-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-05-2012
mahdi717 said:
۵- هزینه دو نفر و نصفه آدم در ماه (اجاره و خورد و خوراک و ایاب و ذهاب هر کدام به طور جداگانه) تقریبا چقدر میشه؟ حداقل پولی که باید با خودمون بیاریم چقدره؟
[/rtl]​
5- It depends on the city you wish to live. The biggest difference is always the amount of rental fees. Some cities are cheaper and the others, more expensive. Ottawa is on average and the minimum rent - not in a good building - starts at $750 for 2 bedrooms. But you can easily find an average/good rental apartments in a very good neighbourhood for $1000-$1200. Some buildings ask you to pay for the parking if you have a car. Mostly, utilities (water, electricity, heat or gas) is included in rent. Common expenses for the first months are including: transportation, food, clothes (Don't forget that your winter clothes are worthless here and you need to buy new ones, unless you go to the west. e.g.: BC), fun,...For a 3 person family, if you want to be very very conservative, you can live with $600 per month. If you spend average and eat well, $1000 is a good estimate. And ofcourse, if you are very generous and want to spend all your monies, there is no limit! So, to answer your question, you need to spend $1400-$2200 oer month. I would suggest (even to my own sister) that you count on $2000 per month. For the very basic furniture for a 2 bedroom apartment, you have to have a minimum of $3000. And again, yes if you want to have the best leather sofa and a 60" 3D television, then you need more! How much do you need to bring/transfer? Please you do the calculation.

saeedCan

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Ottawa - Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2009
AOR Received.
11-05-2010
File Transfer...
12-12-2011
Med's Request
01-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-05-2012
mahdi717 said:
۶- من اینجا به خاطر موقعیتم زیاد برام پیش میاد که بخوام کسی رو استخدام کنم،‌ یکی از فاکتورهایی که روش نظر دارم سن طرفه... یعنی زیاد مایل نیستم با سن بالاها کار کنم... اما حالا خیاط تو کوزه افتاده... من سال دیگه که برم کانادا (البته اگه ویزا بگیرم) حدود ۳۸ سالمه... به نظرتون میتونم رو پیدا کردن کار حساب باز کنم یا باید به فکر یه کار شخصی برای خودم باشم؟
[/rtl]​
6 - Legally, There are some questions that employers can not ask employees at the time of hiring process. These include race, sexual orientation, religion, country of birth, age, marital status and so on. After you get hired they may ask about your marital status and age, for the sake of insurance purposes. Nobody has the right to ask about your age at the time of your application or even interview. You will not attach any photo to your resume (in some countries, it is normal to do so). The employer may be able to guess your age, by the length of your experience and backgound. If you are invited for an interview, still they can not ask your age. For some professions, it is obvious that if you are younger, you have more chance to get hired. But in general, age does not have a lot to do with your chance of getting a job. If you want to start your own business, that's a good option, but you are still young and being employed has some advantages over being your boss.

saeedCan

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Ottawa - Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2009
AOR Received.
11-05-2010
File Transfer...
12-12-2011
Med's Request
01-05-2012
Med's Done....
16-05-2012
mahdi717 said:
۷- آیا در مورد شرکتهای فرانشیز اطلاعاتی دارید؟ میشه روشون حساب باز کرد؟ فکر میکنید کدوماشون بهترین نتیجه رو میدن؟
ببخشبد که خیلی سوال کردم، سوالهای دیگه هم هست که برای اینکه سرتون رو به درد نیارم بعدا مطرح میکنم.
منونم از دوستانی که زحمت جواب سوالات رو میکشند.
[/rtl]​
And finally, your last question is answered by other friends, just a few pages ago. It was always one of my dreams to have my self business too. Thanks god, I'm so busy now to have a chance to think about that any more.
I wish you luck but I would like to draw your attention to this point that you are coming to Canada. Canada is the best country for immigrants. It is not perfect, but it is the best. When you arrive, the system is such designed to give you the most peace of mind. Every thing goes very easy for new comers. Don't worry. Just think about your bright future.

Still , I believe that Amir jan's answers would be more accurate and more trustable.

babakbit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2010
iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2010
AOR Received.
28-10-2010
File Transfer...
03-02-2012
saeedCan said:
And finally, your last question is answered by other friends, just a few pages ago. It was always one of my dreams to have my self business too. Thanks god, I'm so busy now to have a chance to think about that any more.
I wish you luck but I would like to draw your attention to this point that you are coming to Canada. Canada is the best country for immigrants. It is not perfect, but it is the best. When you arrive, the system is such designed to give you the most peace of mind. Every thing goes very easy for new comers. Don't worry. Just think about your bright future.

Still , I believe that Amir jan's answers would be more accurate and more trustable.
thak you for your kindly advises. +1 for you

sa mon

Aug 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Toronto
دوستان اهل فن کسی میدونه چطور میشه تو پیج ف ب کاری کرد که دوستانی که زیر یه پست کامنت میزارن ، افراد بعدی که کامنت میزارن واسه قبلی ها نوتیفیکشن بیاد ؟ اصلا فهمیدین چی گفتم ؟ :p ;D

Ghazalllll

Jul 19, 2012
Tehran
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2010
Doc's Request.
20-05-2010
AOR Received.
NA
File Transfer...
20-12-2011
LANDED..........
will be Toronto
[rtl]
سلام PAP عزیز از اینکه اینجا می بینمتون خوشحالم!

پیمان جان ایشون اولین بنیانگذار اون جدول کذایی خدابیامرز بودند.
[/rtl]

PAP said:
سلام به همه دوستان
چقدر خوشحال شدم بچه های قدیمی اینجا هستند
Peymanrs said:

سلام خوش اومدید
آی دی شما توی اپلای چی بوده؟

Peymanrs

Jul 8, 2012
Tehran, Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2009
Doc's Request.
01-12-2009
AOR Received.
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
12-12-2011
LANDED..........
Vancouver

داشتم جدول رو نگاه می کردم دیدم در یکسری از ماه ها متقاضی کمتر توی جدول بوده
طبیعتا وقتی تعداد متقاضی کمتر بوده باید منتظر میدکال کمتری باشیم
بیشترین تعداد متقاضی توی آپریل 2009 بوده و بعدش کمتر شده
اکثر آپریلی ها و ماه می ها توی این دو هفته مدیکال گرفتند

پس احتمالا در چند هفته آینده نباید به اندازه دو هفته گذشته منتظر مدیکال باشیم

توضیح: جدول و نمودار زیر بر اساس تعداد افراد بر مبنای زمان ارسال مدارک به سیدنی در ماه های گونا گون بوده

Peymanrs

Jul 8, 2012
Tehran, Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2009
Doc's Request.
01-12-2009
AOR Received.
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
12-12-2011
LANDED..........
Vancouver
Ghazalllll said:
[rtl]
سلام PAP عزیز از اینکه اینجا می بینمتون خوشحالم!

پیمان جان ایشون اولین بنیانگذار اون جدول کذایی خدابیامرز بودند.
[/rtl]

مرسی غزال جان
اصلا یادم نبود

:pراستی غزال برو کشتی ببین
همین الان بردیم