+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa application Nigeria

Apr 14, 2023
I didn't get any bvl letter neither did I know the last update on the tracker website.

However, following information gathered from this wonderful platform I applied for the GCMS, which is yet to be responded to.

Reactions: gudpples

gudpples

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
Africa
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
ABJ
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
I didn't get any bvl letter neither did I know the last update on the tracker website.

However, following information gathered from this wonderful platform I applied for the GCMS, which is yet to be responded to.
ok. i have never used the GCMS notes before but I'd suggest you check the tracker website(if you still have the strength to). It could tell what occurred at different stages besides, you'll be helping us here with the experience.

Apr 14, 2023
Goodmorning everyone, on the update concerning the refusal of my visitor's visa yesterday 28th April, 2023, I received another email from the IRCC informing me of changes in my application, but when I checked my account I didn't see any changes. I don't understand them

mos6142

Dec 4, 2022

that can take 30 days for a response for GCMS

Apr 27, 2023
Hey guys,
Could anyone tell me where I should go to track the status of my dependents' visa applications? My application for SOWP was approved, but my kids are still pending. How can I track their application status?

gudpples

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
Africa
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
ABJ
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Can I track the status of my application even though it been handle by a representative without any interference?.
100%.
you can go register on the web tracker yourself.
just be sure to know your uci number AND your application number.
if you don't know these, your agent does.. get it out of h/er cos I'm guessing they're going to be making excuses.

gudpples

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
Africa
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
ABJ
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Goodmorning everyone, on the update concerning the refusal of my visitor's visa yesterday 28th April, 2023, I received another email from the IRCC informing me of changes in my application, but when I checked my account I didn't see any changes. I don't understand them
good things come to those that wait...good luck man

gudpples

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
Africa
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
ABJ
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
I did use the link to check my dependents' visa status, and this is what I got."This tracker lets you check the status of certain immigration and citizenship applications. Before using it, make sure it supports your application."
then click the link that supports your application. next REGISTER, to view the dependent/child visa status.