+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tourist Visa for Parents

Zom@

Apr 26, 2024
Hello folks,

I'm in the middle of applying a super visa for my parents. My dad is currently retd and my mom is a home maker. My question is, if I show my household income (mine+husband's) to support both my parents stay, are they still required to show their bank balance? If yes, what minimum amount should they be showing?

Also to prove that they have social and economic ties back home, we have contacted our CA to give financial certificate where all his properties are assessed and listed with monetary values in INR and CAD. Would this be sufficient or is there something else I can do to make their application strong.

lovedeepsingh

Oct 15, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-1-2014
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2014
LANDED..........
2 Aug 2014
Would probably delete
“I would like to emphasize that my parents will not become a public charge in Canada and will not be a burden to the government of Canada or the province of Ontario in any way. I am confident that as responsible individuals my parents will comply with all the terms and conditions of the Visitor Visa and will depart Canada well before the authorized stay period expires.”
Hello Canuck78, I have a quick question regarding letter of invitation. Last time i applied visa for my mom and dad together. My dad only got 2 year visa and it is now expired. My moms visa is still valid. So in new letter of invitation, i should only mention about my father instead of parents? My mom will be accompanying him but thge visa application is only for my dad.
Thanks

May 20, 2023
Hello friends,

I am applying for the visitor visas of my parents. I am a PR since Jan 26 and my sister recently graduated and is going to have a convocation ceremony.

My concerns are

How should I write the invitation letter? Should I make it from both of us or only one of us?
I have heard there are more chances of rejection if both children are present in Canada.
What should I do to make the file stronger?

Thanks in advance for any help!