+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Super Visa Sponsorship Letter - Examples

rish1603

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Hi there,

I am applying Supervisa for my Parents and I am wondering if anyone can point out a good sponsorship letter template forSupervisa purposes. I have researched on Google and come across a lot of Temporary Visa letters but nothing for Supervisa. Can anyone please help me with this or dm me with a template or an example?

Thanks!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi there,

I am applying Supervisa for my Parents and I am wondering if anyone can point out a good sponsorship letter template forSupervisa purposes. I have researched on Google and come across a lot of Temporary Visa letters but nothing for Supervisa. Can anyone please help me with this or dm me with a template or an example?

Thanks!
Doesn’t have to be complicated.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi there,

Thanks!
Hi, you can use this link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/letter-invitation.html. Make sure all the details as requested are mentioned and you have to clearly mention that you solemnly declare/promise that you will provide them the financial support during their stay in Canada.