+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

Atts

Jan 20, 2024
My Ecopr: 22 February 2024 (Calgary)
GU1: 18 April
GU2: 22 April
Card Mailed same day, still waiting for it. Canada Post says I have 2 mails coming in soon.

Reactions: Jackiehilton

gouqizi2

Apr 26, 2024
hey guys hoping I can find some suggestions

my ecopr was 02/28 and it's been 2 months (VO Etobicoke) I tried sending multiple emails and got 2 replied with both only saying "they are working on all pending cases, no ETA"
Also tried calling Etobicoke office and always busy never got to speak to any officer successfully. My flight is scheduled next month, mentally exhausted now.

any suggestion what I can/should do next? really appreciate it...

also for GU1 / GU2 what they look like? I linked my application to GC already but didn't notice (or maybe I missed) any update?

IRCCisSlow

Jul 13, 2023
I have a funny story here.
We applied PR Card for all three family members.
Mine got approved with status "PR card mailed", but linked with my daughter's passport info.
On the other hand, both my husband and daughter applications are still "submitted".

Just now, i received another messgage, stating that my photo doesn't meet standards!!!!
I'm confused. Isn't my PR card "mailed"??????

Oh dear, what a drama!

Jackiehilton

Apr 14, 2024
Update:
GU1: April 18
GU2: April 22

"We mailed out your permanent resident card"
ecopr-1th Feb, from Calgary VO
GU1-18th April
GU2- 22nd April
Card received- 26th April

I visited the MP office on the 15th or 16th of April and I think that's when things started moving proper.

Thank you so much ❤ everyone for the support of this thread and the information resources here.

Citizen countdown has begun!! Stay up and stay strong.

Nauman_2017

Mar 28, 2017
Finally PR card arrived yestarday!
If your cards is mailed and take more than 4 wks call them to check status if was mailed to wrong address! Dont wait for 6 wks to call!

Best of luck everyone

VO Etobicoke
eCoPR Jan 16
GU1 -
GU2 Mar 6
What number did you call please, i have same VO...