+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card timeline - 2023

Atts

Jan 20, 2024
ecopr-1th Feb, from Calgary VO
GU1-18th April
GU2- 22nd April
Card received- 26th April

I visited the MP office on the 15th or 16th of April and I think that's when things started moving proper.

Thank you so much ❤ everyone for the support of this thread and the information resources here.

Citizen countdown has begun!! Stay up and stay strong.
Hey there. Congratulations!! Where do you live? Are u in Calgary coz I live in Winnipeg and I haven’t received my card today.

Reactions: Jackiehilton

KarthickM

Jul 10, 2021
I got an update on the IRCC portal for the PR card it says "April 26, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made." Does anyone knows what does that mean ?

I submitted a web form few days back, may be that initiated something ?

Atts

Jan 20, 2024
I got an update on the IRCC portal for the PR card it says "April 26, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made." Does anyone knows what does that mean ?

I submitted a web form few days back, may be that initiated something ?
They are now checking your photo. That is GU1. The GU2; approval will come in 2-3 days which will say Card mailed.

Reactions: KarthickM

gazzerman

Aug 19, 2019
FINALLY!!! Got an email saying my "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive." (GCKey) (GU2)

I Never got a GU1 and my Portal still says photo waiting to be approved.

Ecopr Jan 18th / Calgary

I noticed in the application page it says:
"April 26, 2024 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details." (GU1) I never got notified of this update.

Make sure to click "Check Full Application Status" in your GCKey and scroll down to the area "Final Decision" and look for updates there.

Last edited:

KarthickM

Jul 10, 2021
They are now checking your photo. That is GU1. The GU2; approval will come in 2-3 days which will say Card mailed.
Got an update that the card has been mailed for my application. No updated for my other family members, is that expected ?

ch0nk

May 1, 2024
Good day! I received my eCOPR on Jan 19 (Calgary VO), and since then I haven't heard anything. My picture hasn't been processed, GU1 still hasn't appeared. I called and emailed IRCC multiple times, nobody replied to my emails and just told me to wait over the phone. Almost a month ago I submitted a solemn declaration since my wait time has exceeded every wait time that was updated on the IRCC website. Haven't heard any feedback regarding that either. I've been reading this forum ever since my eCOPR was granted, and some people with and after my eCOPR issue date seem to have received their cards already. Could you guys please advise on whether there's anything at all that I can do? Any advise is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much!

Last edited:

IRCCisSlow

Jul 13, 2023
Good day! I received my eCOPR on Jan 19 (Calgary VO), and since then I haven't heard anything. My picture hasn't been processed, GU1 still hasn't appeared. I called and emailed IRCC multiple times, nobody replied to my emails and just told me to wait over the phone. Almost a month ago I submitted a solemn declaration since my wait time has exceeded every wait time that was updated on the IRCC website. Haven't heard any feedback regarding that either. I've been reading this forum ever since my eCOPR was granted, and some people with and after my eCOPR issue date seem to have received their cards already. Could you guys please advise on whether there's anything at all that I can do? Any advise is greatly appreciated. Thank you very much!
Contact MP.
Calgary is super slow when issuing PR Card.