+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI Card Time Line

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
This is for SC. OCI has its own different site.
Yeah correct I told about SC... for some reason I thought he asked for SC..
Seems he was looking for both SC and OCI.. so as per his comment again it seems he found SC status atleast...
Next time will read the question properly :)

arpan8250

Feb 28, 2024
Hello everyone
I have applied for fresh oci and mission is toronto. status shows under processing and date of acknowledgment is 8 feb 2024 ,Does anyone know how long it will take after acknowledgment date.I submitted postal application

Last edited:

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hello everyone
I have applied for fresh oci and mission is toronto. status shows under processing and date of acknowledgment is 8 feb 2024 ,Does anyone know how long it will take after acknowledgment date.I submitted postal application
Factor in 1 month from acknowledgment date to receive your OCI in hand

Ritika0725

Jul 1, 2017
Hi everyone, I applied for the fresh OCI on Jan 4, 2024 by walkin appointment under Toronto Jurisdiction. Since that day the status is same at Processing at Consulate General and has not changed. Per the previous comments/ discussions at Forum, it takes rougly 1.5-2 months to get the oci in hand. By end of this week, 8 weeks timeline will be completed for my application.
When can I expect to get the oci?
Since its been 2 months and I do not see any progress on my file, is there any way I can reach to BLS for update on oci?
Thanks in advance for the time and help!!

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi everyone, I applied for the fresh OCI on Jan 4, 2024 by walkin appointment under Toronto Jurisdiction. Since that day the status is same at Processing at Consulate General and has not changed. Per the previous comments/ discussions at Forum, it takes rougly 1.5-2 months to get the oci in hand. By end of this week, 8 weeks timeline will be completed for my application.
When can I expect to get the oci?
Since its been 2 months and I do not see any progress on my file, is there any way I can reach to BLS for update on oci?
Thanks in advance for the time and help!!
https://ociservices.gov.in/statusEnqury

Check on the above link to see the CGI processing status

Rocky83

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
I have submitted a Fresh OCI application in Toronto jurisdiction by post and on BLS website, it shows processing in consulate General but on the status enquiry page, https://ociservices.gov.in/statusEnqury, it shows no records found when i enter Passport No. and File reference number starting with CAN. Have not received any acknowledgement email as such. Date of application by post is 20 Feb 2024 but on BLS website it shows application date as 27 Feb 2024. By when will the status enquiry page show records, if anyone can share their thoughts ? Thanks in advance

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I have submitted a Fresh OCI application in Toronto jurisdiction by post and on BLS website, it shows processing in consulate General but on the status enquiry page, https://ociservices.gov.in/statusEnqury, it shows no records found when i enter Passport No. and File reference number starting with CAN. Have not received any acknowledgement email as such. Date of application by post is 20 Feb 2024 but on BLS website it shows application date as 27 Feb 2024. By when will the status enquiry page show records, if anyone can share their thoughts ? Thanks in advance
Takes 20-25 days.

ZionCanadahopeful

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
30-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-01-2019
Med's Done....
29-02-2019
Passport Req..
01-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2019
LANDED..........
16-05-2019
Did anyone who posted above got their OCI? My acknowledgement is Feb 29 and its still under process
progress