+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCI Card Time Line

sapancanada

Feb 14, 2024
Hi Guys

I applied for Fresh OCI Application on 1st Feb 2024 as Walkin.

Today being 14th Feb, the BLS website says "No Records Found".

Should I be concerned or is it normal process?

Thanks in advance

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
It asks for "File Acknowledgement Number". I dont have this
It's starts with CAN. Check the form you submitted to BLS for OCI. It would have File Ref No(Vertically) beside Family Details section.

Also using the same check on BLS. You are doing a wrong search.

sapancanada

Feb 14, 2024
It's starts with CAN. Check the form you submitted to BLS for OCI. It would have File Ref No(Vertically) beside Family Details section.

Also using the same check on BLS. You are doing a wrong search.
I get it, I think you're right. Thanks for this valuable information. Will try again with that number. Dont have it now.

Will try it and get back on it.

Thanks again

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
I get it, I think you're right. Thanks for this valuable information. Will try again with that number. Dont have it now.

Will try it and get back on it.

Thanks again
You don't need to find the number.

Simply login to your account which you used to fill the form on embassy.passportindia website.

Once you login you will see the application details on the bottom. Select your applciaiton there and click on track application status.

sapancanada

Feb 14, 2024

Simply login to your account which you used to fill the form on embassy.passportindia website.

Once you login you will see the application details on the bottom. Select your applciaiton there and click on track application status.
Thank you so very much for this information and guidance, its trackable now. Its all there.

I was just entering the wrong reference numbers.

Thanks again

God Bless

Reactions: desmat

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019

This is for SC. OCI has its own different site.