+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>> March 2024 AOR <<<<<<<<

Big_m

Jan 7, 2024
Hi guys!
Here is my timeline
FSW OINP PNP Nomination Received March 19 (Tech Draw)

General Draw ITA: March 25 2024
Submitted and AOR: April 6 2024
BIL
and MEP Requested: May 1 2024
Bil Submitted and Passed : May 2 2024
Medical Submitted: May 2 2024
Medical Passed : May 7 2024

Any idea about the timing of the process after this? Does this mean all my documents were accepted? Any other forums or whatsapp groups for this draw?

Last edited:

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi guys!
Here is my timeline
FSW OINP PNP Nomination Received March 19 (Tech Draw)

General Draw ITA: March 25 2024
Submitted and AOR: April 6 2024
BIL
and MED Requested: May 1 2024
Bil Submitted and Passed : May 2 2024
Medical Submitted: May 2 2024
Medical Passed : May 7 2024

Any idea about the timing of the process after this? Does this mean all my documents were accepted? Any other forums or whatsapp groups for this draw?
Once you get MEP and BIL. You are marked R10 pass, which states that your application has all the required documents and is ready to be assessed. Spend some time reading through these AOR threads and you'll get a very good idea of the timeline. Your documents have not been assessed yet, they'll verify your docs and background now.

Big_m

Jan 7, 2024
Once you get MEP and BIL. You are marked R10 pass, which states that your application has all the required documents and is ready to be assessed. Spend some time reading through these AOR threads and you'll get a very good idea of the timeline. Your documents have not been assessed yet, they'll verify your docs and background now.
Thank you for the info :)

Shhasan

Apr 14, 2024
Hi everyone my AOR is dated 13th of march. In my tracker shows medical completed eligibility completed since 6th of may.But in GCKEY still shows we are reviewing your eligibility. Do I suppose to get a letter if eligibility is passed? And as inland applicant though medical completed shown but expiry date showing old expiry date? I am not sure eligibility complete means passed or not because I dot receive any eligibility pass letter.anyone have any experience about it?

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Hey everyone! We're back! ;)

Here is our couple's timeline (2024):
EE FSW French Draw - 1 February
AOR - 10 March
Biometrics Request - 15 April
Biometrics Submitted - 18 April
Medical Passed - 15 April (used the medical for entry to Canada in 2023)
Biometrics Passed - 18 April

We're waiting further. What is the general trend in terms of PR timelines these days? Are long delays still expected?

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Hey @l1ndblum! Congratulations on your PPR! :D

Please, could you tell us what were your updates for Eligibility and Background check in the process?

UPD: May 10th - PPR

The complete timeline:
FSW-Outland, general stream
ITA - February 1st
AOR - March 6th
BIL & Medical request - April 11th
Biometrics & medical passed - April 20th
ADR Military records for dependent - May 1st
ADR docs submitted - May 6th
Final decision - May 9th
PPR - May 10th

Good luck and the quickest processing possible to everyone!

Reactions: l1ndblum

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Hey guys again,

I have a couple of questions to everyone:

Since our "Background verification status has been updated to In progress", does this mean we should be worried about delayed processing of our application? How do you known when the update refers to a normal routine check and when an application goes into 11-13 months screening check mentioned in this thread?

Another question, from your experience on this forum, is there any difference in processing times between Inland and Outland applicants in terms of Background / SS and the whole application?

l1ndblum

Apr 3, 2024
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
06-03-2024
Med's Request
11-04-2024
Med's Done....
19-04-2024
Hey @l1ndblum! Congratulations on your PPR! :D

Please, could you tell us what were your updates for Eligibility and Background check in the process?
Hi, thank you so much! When I was able to register in tracker, it showed Eligibility, Medicine and Biometrics as completed and Background check in progress. However, I haven't received any notifications in tracker about Background check status. When I received PPR, Background check status changed to completed with a notification.
In GCKey I had only two updates - Biometrics and Medicine (completed), everything else is still in progress.

Reactions: parrots

habibi007

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
Hello everyone.

I am 10th March AOR (ITA 14th Feb)

Few days ago my GC key background status changed to "we are processing your background check" from "We will let you know when we start your bg check". On tracker everything is completed for the Primary Applicant except Background.

I'm starting to get worried as people who submitted application fews days before me are getting COPR. Any insights please?

Reactions: parrots