+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Made a Mistake: Online Post Graduation Work Permit Application

argun

Jun 10, 2016
Hi,

I submitted my online application to PGWP 2 weeks ago and now I found a mistake on IMM5710. Instead of saying 'yes' and explaining when I applied/got my study permit, I said 'no' to the following question: "Have you previously applied to enter or remain in Canada?". Even though I proofread the application form maybe 250 times before submitting, this one slipped my attention.

What would you suggest me to do? Any help would be appreciated.

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi,

From my point of view, you don't have too much worry about it. CIC has already know about this details. Leave this application way it is and wait for decision. I am sure CIC will not declined or refused your application for this small mistake.

Thanks,
Krunal

Reactions: Mehakdeep sandhu
Jan 23, 2019
Hi,

I submitted my online application to PGWP 2 weeks ago and now I found a mistake on IMM5710. Instead of saying 'yes' and explaining when I applied/got my study permit, I said 'no' to the following question: "Have you previously applied to enter or remain in Canada?". Even though I proofread the application form maybe 250 times before submitting, this one slipped my attention.

What would you suggest me to do? Any help would be appreciated.
How about your application?

madanipyla

May 29, 2020
Hello all,

I made a mistake in IMM5710 for PGWP application, details are : have you previously applied to enter or remain in canada? Answer has to be YES and need to explain about the previous study permits and extensions as well, but unfortunately i kept it as NO.
and i submitted my application yesterday 05-28-2020, what's the best step in this case as i am worried a lot! please help me out with your valuable comments.
thank you in advance!

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Hello all,

I made a mistake in IMM5710 for PGWP application, details are : have you previously applied to enter or remain in canada? Answer has to be YES and need to explain about the previous study permits and extensions as well, but unfortunately i kept it as NO.
and i submitted my application yesterday 05-28-2020, what's the best step in this case as i am worried a lot! please help me out with your valuable comments.
thank you in advance!
You should send a webform correcting your mistake.

ishathakur916

Dec 28, 2020
Hello Members,

I made a mistake in my IMM5710 I selected "Open work Permit" instead of "Post Graduation Word Permit" in "What type of work permit are you applying for?". I am not sure what to do now. Should I withdraw the application and reapply again?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

arshdeepbrar

Jan 5, 2021
Hello Members,

I made a mistake in my IMM5710 I selected "Open work Permit" instead of "Post Graduation Word Permit" in "What type of work permit are you applying for?". I am not sure what to do now. Should I withdraw the application and reapply again?

hii
I made the same mistake. Did you find a solution to that yet?

Vidhiii

Jan 5, 2021
Hello Members,

Did you find a solution yet? I made the same mistake

Mmawadia

May 2, 2021
Did anyone find a solution to this mistake? I did the same mistake? was any of your applications decline?

Jun 3, 2021
I did mistake. I selected the option Open work permit instead of post graduation work permit. I am worried about it. what should I do? Plz help.