+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LINAMAR CORPORATION

anshu48

Jan 15, 2024
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello I have got offer form Linamar Corporation offering me job. they have send offer / appointment letter and telling me to join 19th February. They are telling to pay VISA fees and get in touch with their agent. They will reimburse once i reach Canada. They are paying for Ticket. Is it fake or genuine.
===
This is to certify that Mr. Anshu Chandna has been appointed as a CUSTOMER SERVICE in LINAMAR CORPORATION TECHNOLOGIES CANADA. You are requested to report at our head office on 19th of February 2024, in approval of your appointment and commence duty. As per our policy, you will be on Contract for a period of 5 years after 3 months’ probation. Based on your performance after review, you will be taken to the next level of employment in the company. Work hours are valid from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM Monday's to Friday's. Monthly take home salary will be $10,000 CAD Monthly (Ten Thousand Canadian Dollar) Only. The salary amount will be directly credited to your bank account that will be opened by the company for you or your desired account across Canada. The Payroll Administrator will provide the details to you. You are entitled to all allowances, Including Health care, free accommodation, etc. You shall receive your payment on the 28th of every month. Salary will be reviewed after a period of 6 months and thereafter every 12 months. Your services are transferable to any other offices of the company in Canada, or outside Canada. This letter of appointment is based on the information furnished in your resume for employment and agreement of the management. We anticipate your compliance for acceptance of this appointment letter and Sign below.
===

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello I have got offer form Linamar Corporation offering me job. they have send offer / appointment letter and telling me to join 19th February. They are telling to pay VISA fees and get in touch with their agent. They will reimburse once i reach Canada. They are paying for Ticket. Is it fake or genuine.
===
This is to certify that Mr. Anshu Chandna has been appointed as a CUSTOMER SERVICE in LINAMAR CORPORATION TECHNOLOGIES CANADA. You are requested to report at our head office on 19th of February 2024, in approval of your appointment and commence duty. As per our policy, you will be on Contract for a period of 5 years after 3 months’ probation. Based on your performance after review, you will be taken to the next level of employment in the company. Work hours are valid from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM Monday's to Friday's. Monthly take home salary will be $10,000 CAD Monthly (Ten Thousand Canadian Dollar) Only. The salary amount will be directly credited to your bank account that will be opened by the company for you or your desired account across Canada. The Payroll Administrator will provide the details to you. You are entitled to all allowances, Including Health care, free accommodation, etc. You shall receive your payment on the 28th of every month. Salary will be reviewed after a period of 6 months and thereafter every 12 months. Your services are transferable to any other offices of the company in Canada, or outside Canada. This letter of appointment is based on the information furnished in your resume for employment and agreement of the management. We anticipate your compliance for acceptance of this appointment letter and Sign below.
===
Of course it is fake. What employer asks you to pay for airfare, gives you free accommodations, and gIves you a salary of $10k per month for a customer service job.

• Haha
Reactions: foodie69

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
===
===
Come on dude, really?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
===
===
It's a scam