+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is This Company Really Exist? Help Me

ataulhaq

Oct 25, 2023
Hi everyone. I am new to the forum and desperately need your help.
About a week ago I was contacted through email by someone on behalf of Zonoil and Gas services. I was told that I have been selected for a vacant position at their company, which is located at Canada. The person asked me to fill the Employment Form and share some documents like passport, degree etc, which I did. After somedays the person again contacted me and told me that I have been offered the position of Document Controller at their office in Canada. He also told me that soon an immigration officer will contact you and you will have to provide him the required documents.
After sometime the other person contacted me as one of the member of the company's legal team. He asked for documents which I provided right away. After assessing my documents he sent me Canada Work Visa form and asked me to sent them USD 496 to process my Visa.
I came here to ask for your expert opinion. Is this company legit? Should I pay the money?
I am desperately waiting for your response.

Details Of the Company are given below.

Company Name: ZonOil and Gas Services
Domain name: https://www.zonoil.com/
Contacting email: job@zonoil.com

Their immigration legal team has the following domain

immigrationstoronto.com

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
About a week ago I was contacted through email by someone on behalf of Zonoil and Gas services. I was told that I have been selected for a vacant position at their company, which is located at Canada. The person asked me to fill the Employment Form and share some documents like passport, degree etc, which I did. After somedays the person again contacted me and told me that I have been offered the position of Document Controller at their office in Canada. He also told me that soon an immigration officer will contact you and you will have to provide him the required documents.
After sometime the other person contacted me as one of the member of the company's legal team. He asked for documents which I provided right away. After assessing my documents he sent me Canada Work Visa form and asked me to sent them USD 496 to process my Visa.
I came here to ask for your expert opinion. Is this company legit? Should I pay the money?

immigrationstoronto.com
It is fake. Why would you pay in US dollars. Don’t give any personal information or money! It is a scam.

Reactions: YVR123

ataulhaq

Oct 25, 2023
It is fake. Why would you pay in US dollars. Don’t give any personal information or money! It is a scam.
Thank you Naturgrl.
If that is the case then someone should write a detail thread on it to protect innocent people from this scam.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you Naturgrl.
If that is the case then someone should write a detail thread on it to protect innocent people from this scam.
There are hundreds of threads on this forum on these scams. It is common sense. Don’t give personal information, pay unless to IRCC, spelling errors, too good to be true

Reactions: YVR123

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

immigrationstoronto.com
Fake / scam.

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
Thank you Naturgrl.
Anyone believing an email promising me a job in Canada without me applying for a job is naive and gullible. Common sense is out the door for many people.. sad part is that these scams are done in most instances by by their own people (Indian, Pakistani)

Reactions: Naturgrl

Andersonbills

Oct 26, 2023
Ata Ul Haq is a Pakistani criminal syndicate behind scamming a lot of Pakistani and Indians. He is based in Saudi Arabia. They usually impersonating Saudi Arabia companies, USA, Canada and UAE companies promising to offer them jobs. We are going to publish his photo and Passport information on our page so that other innocent Pakistani and Indian will fall for his scam. This is his information he used to collect money from us.

Criminal Name: Ata Ul Haq
His passport Number: CN6390921
Date of Birth: 01-Mar-1989
Nationality: Pakistan
Fathers Name: Jan, Amir Hakim

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ata Ul Haq is a Pakistani criminal syndicate behind scamming a lot of Pakistani and Indians. He is based in Saudi Arabia. They usually impersonating Saudi Arabia companies, USA, Canada and UAE companies promising to offer them jobs. We are going to publish his photo and Passport information on our page so that other innocent Pakistani and Indian will fall for his scam. This is his information he used to collect money from us.

Criminal Name: Ata Ul Haq
His passport Number: CN6390921
Date of Birth: 01-Mar-1989
Nationality: Pakistan
Fathers Name: Jan, Amir Hakim
His information might be fake, too.

milon45

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
I came here to ask for your expert opinion. Is this company legit website? Should I pay the money?

Domain name:

immigrationstoronto.com
Hello,

I understand your concerns, and it's crucial to approach situations like this with caution. There are a few red flags that you should consider:

1. Unsolicited Job Offer: Unsolicited job offers, especially those requiring personal and sensitive information, can be suspicious.
  2. Request for Money: Legitimate employers generally do not ask for money from job applicants for visa processing. Be cautious if they request funds upfront.
  3. Check Company Information: Verify the legitimacy of ZonOil and Gas Services by checking official sources. Legitimate companies often have a clear online presence and are registered with relevant authorities.
  4. Verify Domain Names: Confirm the legitimacy of their domain names by checking for any signs of inconsistency or misspellings.
  5. Contact Company Directly: Use contact information from official sources, not just the email they provided, to contact the company directly and inquire about the job offer.
Given the information you've provided, it's recommended to exercise extreme caution. Before proceeding with any payments, it's advisable to independently verify the legitimacy of the company through official channels and contact them directly using publicly available contact information. If possible, consult with local authorities or legal professionals to ensure your safety.

Remember, it's always better to be safe than sorry.