Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
01-10-2020
Med's Done....
13-11-2020
Same thing happened to me at Brampton office. Our appointment was rescheduled to this Saturday because of the the application being down. Came to know about it only after reached there.
Yeah, same issue for us.. unsuccessful trip to BLS office, this time outside of BLS ;)

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
@abbas.pasha bhai bohot tension ho raha hai!!! Application reached CGI but, name on Passport Seva tracker also updated with incorrect spelling!!!! Should I or can I do anything about it??? If yes, what can I do???

https://tenor.com/b19X6.gif
Just keep following up on the Passport Seva tracker, the processing is linked to your application that was last submitted... 2-3 hafte kee baat hain... tab tak chill maarke baithne ka kya

Reactions: adstarscream732

frooty9999

Apr 10, 2024
Anyone recently applied for surrender application with postal application?
I used BLS Purolator service and sent all the right documents, checklist and money order. It just arrived on this Monday. I have received weird email, which kind of stopped my heart beat for a while( as this is the second time sending the same application due to using Canada Post earlier.)

BLS
Postal Services
Your Passport application with airway bill no XXXXXX has been received at our BLS Center. The time taken at Consulate would depend on the category/ merit of your application. You are required to submit your application duly filled up along with document checklist as mentioned on BLS website. Incomplete or Erroneous applications would be returned back to you.

Is anyone familiar with this email - what does this mean ? Why they are telling me incomplete application will be returned, I already know this. Does this mean they are returning the application ?

coolak2007

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-12-2020
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
I used BLS Purolator service and sent all the right documents, checklist and money order. It just arrived on this Monday. I have received weird email, which kind of stopped my heart beat for a while( as this is the second time sending the same application due to using Canada Post earlier.)

BLS
Postal Services
Your Passport application with airway bill no XXXXXX has been received at our BLS Center. The time taken at Consulate would depend on the category/ merit of your application. You are required to submit your application duly filled up along with document checklist as mentioned on BLS website. Incomplete or Erroneous applications would be returned back to you.

Is anyone familiar with this email - what does this mean ? Why they are telling me incomplete application will be returned, I already know this. Does this mean they are returning the application ?
Its a standard verbiage, not to worry. It means they have received the package and soon they will open, start processing. You can start tracking your application for next status like "Processing at Consulate General" or underprocess etc

Reactions: ThenT

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016

BLS
Postal Services

Overthinking

coolak2007

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-12-2020
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Reactions: frooty9999

frooty9999

Apr 10, 2024
Its a standard verbiage, not to worry. It means they have received the package and soon they will open, start processing. You can start tracking your application for next status like "Processing at Consulate General" or underprocess etc
That's a great relief. Yes I might be just overthinking. Sending this application for the second time so! Thanks for the help.