+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Healthcare Administration Service management - Conestoga

Ricky94

Jan 18, 2023
Hello Everyone
Feel free to post a comment on this thread and ask any inquiries you may have about this particular course.

My question for today is:

Can we receive any CRS points for this course at the time of filling out the EOI to immigrate ? Please let me know.

Regards

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Everyone
Feel free to post a comment on this thread and ask any inquiries you may have about this particular course.

My question for today is:

Can we receive any CRS points for this course at the time of filling out the EOI to immigrate ? Please let me know.

Regards
Not until you graduate then you can count points for Canadian education.

Ricky94

Jan 18, 2023
What are your thoughts? How many points will you earn by taking this course?
Let me tell you, this is a graduate course, not a master's! Correct me if I am wrong !

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What are your thoughts? How many points will you earn by taking this course?
Let me tell you, this is a graduate course, not a master's! Correct me if I am wrong !
Go on the Express Entry site and calculate your score. A graduate course will give you the same points as a diploma. Do you have ECA for your degree? Go on the EE site and see how calculations are given.

Ricky94

Jan 18, 2023
I have a B.Pharm and an ECA; which one do I choose after finishing my health care administration course?

4) What is your level of education?
Enter the highest level of education for which you:

• earned a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate or
  • had an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) if you did your study outside Canada. (ECAs must be from an approved agency, in the last five years)
Note: a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate must either have been earned at an accredited Canadian university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute in Canada. Distance learning counts for education points, but not for bonus points in your profile or application.

PIC
https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApjeGwGCumQCg1H1UTDXKqewWv1X?e=thWRu5

4b) Have you earned a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate?
Note: to answer yes:

• English or French as a Second Language must not have made up more than half your study
  • you must not have studied under an award that required you to return to your home country after graduation to apply your skills and knowledge
  • you must have studied at a school within Canada (foreign campuses don’t count)
  • you had to be enrolled full time for at least eight months, unless you completed the study or training program (in whole or in part) between March 2020 and August 2022
  • you had to have been physically present in Canada for at least eight months, unless you completed the study or training program (in whole or in part) between March 2020 and August 2022
PIC
https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApjeGwGCumQCg1H1UTDXKqewWv1X?e=thWRu5

Orizstobby

Mar 5, 2023
Hi everyone... Please i wanna ask.... I came to Egypt early last year to work but am a citizen of Nigeria... But planing to go back to school had only my wace result in commercial department... I don't know how to go about it... I need someone to put me true but planning to decorate and study in Canada next year but i want cheeper schools coz i don't hv enough which i can come and learn and work

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone... Please i wanna ask.... I came to Egypt early last year to work but am a citizen of Nigeria... But planing to go back to school had only my wace result in commercial department... I don't know how to go about it... I need someone to put me true but planning to decorate and study in Canada next year but i want cheeper schools coz i don't hv enough which i can come and learn and work

It will likely be difficult to get approval if you are living in a 3rd country. Your choice of program must make sense based on previous education and work history. The degree will need to lead to career advancement in your home country. In terms of tuition there is some variability between schools but studying in Canada as an international student is expensive.