+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

H&C Humanitarian Ground with/or Without Failed refugee claim

Pear23

Sep 20, 2020
Will it effect anything on file like delay processing if i call them once every month 16 months since submitted
I wouldn't recommend calling them every month because the officer knows each time you call. You could call them now and maybe order gcms notes to see what's going on with your application.

Ceegirl

Feb 15, 2023
So sorry to hear this. As long as you are still here, there is hope. Deferral and stay of removal are granted for a reason/request. All you need to do is to present the best you know will allow it granted, and hopefully for a longer period, till your new H&C will be successful.
Do you already have another H&C in? Act fast, and wish you good luck.
Thank you so much! No I do not have another one in yet! Can I ask that it should be filed?

shizzymac31

Jul 4, 2022
Hello,

Can someone shed some light on my situation.. I received my notes and the officer recommended that my approval for my inadmissibility exception to be approved.. Does that mean that my application will get approved? Please advise Thank you

Reactions: wello711

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
Hello,

Can someone shed some light on my situation.. I received my notes and the officer recommended that my approval for my inadmissibility exception to be approved.. Does that mean that my application will get approved? Please advise Thank you
Can you please share your timeline?

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
You're welcome. I am not sure why your lawyer is saying that. Ircc is aware that cbsa has your passport it won't delay anything. We just got our ECOPR last Thursday July 13th 2023 so still waiting for our pr cards to come in the mail.
My lawyer is misguiding me on same thing .my passport is expired and seized at CBSA. My lawyer told me to give valid passports. Where I have to send mail for exemption.please help

Reactions: Canny007

DaLeCA

Feb 22, 2023
My lawyer is misguiding me on same thing .my passport is expired and seized at CBSA. My lawyer told me to give valid passports. Where I have to send mail for exemption.please help
You definitely don’t need a valid passport to move forward with H&C stage 2 (after AIP). When you submit your documents for stage 2, you need to include a cover letter to explain why you can’t provide a valid passport and request an exemption. I had the same situation when I submitted my documents for final approval, my passport was expired and with CBSA.

Reactions: Canny007