+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final decision PR application

Tahmim

Sep 19, 2023
I saw an update today on my PR application GCkey that said:

Final decision - June 12, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What does this mean? When can one expect decision for this case ?
Hi, have you received your PR yet? I got the same update.

frostyfan

Star Member
Sep 15, 2023

Final decision - June 12, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Did you receive Copr yet?

gusfring

Nov 9, 2022
Hello,

Can someone help me here. I got this email stating confirmation as below :

Your application for permanent residence is now ready for finalization pending the confirmation
of your permanent residence status. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent
Resident Portal (PR Confirmation).
Please provide the requested information within 7 calendar days to ensure there are no undue
delays.

Confirming your permanent residence using the portal

But I do not see any option related to this on PR portal. Do anyone have idea about this?

Sep 24, 2023

Final decision - September 22, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AT001

Sep 27, 2023

Final decision - September 22, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Did you receive portal 1 email after that?

AT001

Sep 27, 2023

Sola47

Oct 6, 2023
Final decision -
I landed August 22 and I have been waiting more than 50 days. I have lined GC key it show me
October 3, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I call to IRCC she told me you will get it soon

hssingh

Sep 14, 2019
Final decision -
I landed August 22 and I have been waiting more than 50 days. I have lined GC key it show me
October 3, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I call to IRCC she told me you will get it soon
What is your status??

Lisa_ren

Aug 18, 2023
I also called them today and was told everything was passed but waiting to receive completion (I don’t even know what does that mean).

My friend also had the same update on the GCKey and when she called, the agent told her the background is still in progress.

For both applications, we were told that can’t do anything about it unless it’s passing standard processing time : /
Dear, Billld, Could you pls kindly share the number that you called? I already passed medical examination for 4 months. But no any further update on GCKey. Appreciate you can share phone number with me, thanks a lot!

Lisa_ren

Aug 18, 2023
I told them that I had an update on April 20th on my application related to a final decision, but I have not received any final response regarding the application. I asked the agent if she could see if my application was in process or if I already had a response. Then she let me know that allegedly an email was sent to me on May 1st (which, by the way, never happened) and that my application was approved, and she made a request for an email to send the email another time;
Dear, could I know which phone number could reach to IRCC? I already passed medical examination for near 5 months. But without any update . Thanks a lot!