+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ETA after exclusion order

Josephmyatt1996

Jun 11, 2023
Hey guys! I’ve received such invaluable help off this page before so figured I would try again.

I was given a one year exclusion order from a Canada on the 15th of December last year.
In a few months it will be up, I’m just wondering when I can apply for an ETA to travel back to Canada. Must I wait for when my exclusion order is finished? So I cannot apply for an ETA until the 15th of December this year? Or can I apply before that etc. So when the 15th of December comes around, I am able to go back on that day etc.
My whole family is in Canada and my fiancé is expecting our first child, due January in canada.
And how long that will take?
I currently am in the middle of getting a spousal sponsorship PR application ready.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hey guys! I’ve received such invaluable help off this page before so figured I would try again.

I was given a one year exclusion order from a Canada on the 15th of December last year.
In a few months it will be up, I’m just wondering when I can apply for an ETA to travel back to Canada. Must I wait for when my exclusion order is finished? So I cannot apply for an ETA until the 15th of December this year? Or can I apply before that etc. So when the 15th of December comes around, I am able to go back on that day etc.
My whole family is in Canada and my fiancé is expecting our first child, due January in canada.
I currently am in the middle of getting a spousal sponsorship PR application ready.
You must wait for the exclusion order to finish before applying for the eTA. No, you cannot apply earlier. It's impossible for any of us to tell you how long it will take. However it's quite possible your application will be treated as non-standard and take a few weeks or months to process.

Mbsc

May 1, 2024

Hi. I wish you are well. Can you please share your experience? How did it go with obtaining ETA? Thanks