+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Error. Please try again. If you continue to encounter problems,pls email d ministry for assistance

Diran Olajide

Jul 4, 2023
Hi, I having same issue and today is my last day can someone helps. Error. Please try again. If you continue to encounter problems, please email the ministry for assistance.

deepshah1310

Mar 15, 2023
Hi, I having same issue and today is my last day can someone helps. Error. Please try again. If you continue to encounter problems, please email the ministry for assistance.
Hey,

First thing,just email them what issue and error you are facing with screenshots and other relevant details. Then just call them and let them you had this issue and you had already emailed them and confirm that it wont affect your deadline which it shouldn’t. I did the same thing and it got resolved for me.Nothing to worry about its just their system which messes up time to time.It should get resolved fairly quickly, although for me it took a while, it got resolved well over a week of my deadline but it got submitted successfully.

Reactions: ayesha21

Diran Olajide

Jul 4, 2023
Hey,

First thing,just email them what issue and error you are facing with screenshots and other relevant details. Then just call them and let them you had this issue and you had already emailed them and confirm that it wont affect your deadline which it shouldn’t. I did the same thing and it got resolved for me.Nothing to worry about its just their system which messes up time to time.It should get resolved fairly quickly, although for me it took a while, it got resolved well over a week of my deadline but it got submitted successfully.
Thanks. I have calling no responses, just voice mail. i have email them times without number.

deepshah1310

Mar 15, 2023
Thanks. I have calling no responses, just voice mail. i have email them times without number.
Yea just keep on calling you will get connected at some point, but in case you cant get connected then if you had already emailed them then it should be fine too, just have to wait for their reply

Diran Olajide

Jul 4, 2023
Yea just keep on calling you will get connected at some point, but in case you cant get connected then if you had already emailed them then it should be fine too, just have to wait for their reply
Am just afraid that the system will wipe off the nomination invite after somedays.

deepshah1310

Mar 15, 2023
Am just afraid that the system will wipe off the nomination invite after somedays.
It won’t. System does not remove any nomination. Instead if they dont resolve it before your deadline your nomination will say “expired” in the status. But thats fine it happened the same to me, my nomination said expired but they were able to fix it. Dont worry

Diran Olajide

Jul 4, 2023
It won’t. System does not remove any nomination. Instead if they dont resolve it before your deadline your nomination will say “expired” in the status. But thats fine it happened the same to me, my nomination said expired but they were able to fix it. Dont worry
Oh Ok. I used a debit card and transaction on my statement.

ayesha21

Oct 17, 2023
Its their system error. I submitted my payment but their system errored out. My credit card shows the payment and even I called my credit card company and they said the payment has been approved, but OINP website does not reflect that and when I try to submit the payment again on OINP portal it does not let me. I have emailed them but wanted to know if anyone encountered this issue before and got it resolved

hi there, ive faced the same today, any update from your side ? thanks for replying its urgent

ayesha21

Oct 17, 2023
Ive received this email from OINP:

Hello,

Thank you for your correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).

Please note that when the OINP e-Filing Portal is experiencing a large number of users, the system can take some time to update the status of the application from “Waiting for Submission” to “Submitted”.

If your payment has been successfully deducted, please allow 3-5 business days for us to update the status of your application to reflect that it has been submitted.

Please note that this will not have an impact on your application deadline.

Thank you for your interest in the OINP.

Sincerely,

Adaeze242

May 3, 2024
H
Thanks once again. I was able to get through and was told that once they receive the funds, the status will change. but nothing in 5 days. I should call back.
Hello Diran I am in the same position, my deadline is May 5 and the money is on hold on my card and I can’t pay again because I keep getting an error . Was oinp able to resolve your issue ?