+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Error. Please try again. If you continue to encounter problems,pls email d ministry for assistance

Rahulc7

Apr 23, 2017
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-07-2017
Doc's Request.
16-08-2017
Nomination.....
28-08-2017
AOR Received.
04-12-2017
File Transfer...
04-12-2017
Hi,

Pls help .I got this error in website

Error. Please try again. If you continue to encounter problems, please email the ministry for assistance

Today is my last day to submit the documents.Whenever I upload and save it disappears after logging out and logging in.

Pls help.

Thanks

rkravinder

Sep 14, 2019
Hi,

Pls help .I got this error in website

Error. Please try again. If you continue to encounter problems, please email the ministry for assistance

Today is my last day to submit the documents.Whenever I upload and save it disappears after logging out and logging in.

Pls help.

Thanks
Hi,

I am facing the same issue. Can you please tell how you fixed this?

ryewhiskey

Oct 25, 2022
Hi,

I encountered the same issue. My credit card has already shown the authorization pending transaction of $1500. However, my application profile is still waiting for submission. Due to this error, I cannot enter the last step of paying and submitting my application anymore.

Can anyone tell me how to solve this issue? I sent an email to the OINP contact email. But this error still makes me feel hopeless.

Thanks.

deepshah1310

Mar 15, 2023
Hi,

I encountered the same issue. My credit card has already shown the authorization pending transaction of $1500. However, my application profile is still waiting for submission. Due to this error, I cannot enter the last step of paying and submitting my application anymore.

Can anyone tell me how to solve this issue? I sent an email to the OINP contact email. But this error still makes me feel hopeless.

Thanks.
Hi, was your issue resolved, I had the same issue when I submitted my application on 20th may , credit card shows the transaction but the profile is still waiting for submission and I cannot submit the payment again. Please let me know if this was resolved for you and how long did it take to resolve. Thanks.

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
Hi, was your issue resolved, I had the same issue when I submitted my application on 20th may , credit card shows the transaction but the profile is still waiting for submission and I cannot submit the payment again. Please let me know if this was resolved for you and how long did it take to resolve. Thanks.
Very sorry man. Without submission how will you get nomination points?

deepshah1310

Mar 15, 2023
Very sorry man. Without submission how will you get nomination points?
Its their system error. I submitted my payment but their system errored out. My credit card shows the payment and even I called my credit card company and they said the payment has been approved, but OINP website does not reflect that and when I try to submit the payment again on OINP portal it does not let me. I have emailed them but wanted to know if anyone encountered this issue before and got it resolved

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
Its their system error. I submitted my payment but their system errored out. My credit card shows the payment and even I called my credit card company and they said the payment has been approved, but OINP website does not reflect that and when I try to submit the payment again on OINP portal it does not let me. I have emailed them but wanted to know if anyone encountered this issue before and got it resolved
Exactly, very sorry man. Without the submission how will you get the nomination points

deepshah1310

Mar 15, 2023
Exactly, very sorry man. Without the submission how will you get the nomination points
Yea Ik, i am hoping that as its their system issue. They will help to get this sorted as the payment is already done. I have done everything correct from my end so hope that they fix it as their system was at the fault.

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
Yea Ik, i am hoping that as its their system issue. They will help to get this sorted as the payment is already done. I have done everything correct from my end so hope that they fix it as their system was at the fault.
Yeah but your days are going to waste like this. 45 days to submit right?

deepshah1310

Mar 15, 2023
Yeah but your days are going to waste like this. 45 days to submit right?
Oh no, i am invited for the International student stream, its not through EE invite. The worst thing is today is my deadline and as its long weekend 8 cant get hold of anyone which makes me bit more worried. I have seen other threads where people faced the same issue and got their issue resolved in 48-72 hours but those threads were like 4-6 years older. I am hoping they resolve for me too.

deepshah1310

Mar 15, 2023
Same issue here and today is my last day to submit. Did anyone get his app submitted?
So I just called them. The agent said they have seen this issue many times and asked me that if I have sent them an email with screenshots which I did already. He said not to worry about tonights deadline, they will have manually fix it. He also mentioned they will get back to me once its done most likely today. So hoping it gets resolved today. I would suggest to call them ASAP and let them know you had same issue and they can sort this our from their end

ForeverHopeful2023

Star Member
May 6, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yes, this issue has occurred many times, and usually its because, oinp just has a very funny website, that redirects you to a queue system, while your actively working on the portal, at any random time. Normally after payment you are redirected to a successful page that says.

CONFIRMATION
Thank you for your online application. Your payment has been received and a receipt has been sent to the email address associated with your registration

I had a similar issue where I got the error Error. Please try again. If you continue to encounter problems,pls email d ministry for assistance. I called OINP even though it took like two days to get through, the female agent that attended to me also mentioned they get a lot of these, and she asked for my File number, she was able to update the status to submitted, even though the submitted date was not the date I initially made payment.

The last page is very sensitive its advisable that you make payment when there is less traffic on the portal. i.e when you don't get redirected a lot.

deepshah1310

Mar 15, 2023
Yes, this issue has occurred many times, and usually its because, oinp just has a very funny website, that redirects you to a queue system, while your actively working on the portal, at any random time. Normally after payment you are redirected to a successful page that says.

CONFIRMATION
Thank you for your online application. Your payment has been received and a receipt has been sent to the email address associated with your registration

I had a similar issue where I got the error Error. Please try again. If you continue to encounter problems,pls email d ministry for assistance. I called OINP even though it took like two days to get through, the female agent that attended to me also mentioned they get a lot of these, and she asked for my File number, she was able to update the status to submitted, even though the submitted date was not the date I initially made payment.

The last page is very sensitive its advisable that you make payment when there is less traffic on the portal. i.e when you don't get redirected a lot.
Mine is still not updated. When I called again they said they have redirected my case to their technical team and they would fix it in 7 days. But now as they didn’t claim by payment my credit card pending transaction fell through and was removed. So not sure how are they gonna resolve this now. I do have a written proof from their agent that they will resolve it, if they cant then will be give another 14 days to submit it again.

Reactions: ForeverHopeful2023