+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Denied entry in Canada

Charliec8989

May 11, 2024
Hi does a parking ticket make me animistable to Canada they kepos from two o'clock in the day to eleven o'clock in the night with my kids lying on the floor and they let my wife true they approved horse and my kids and they left me out and told me to come back at 12 o'clock if not and it will be a warrant for my arrest trail Canada and when I went back they said it let me in if I have proof of a police clarity at stating that I have no crimes in Ireland but I was thinking they should have that there if they have the technology why do I need it and if it is the key that I'm home now can I ever go back in and show them the proof of my priesthird certificate that I do not have any convictions or anything like I don't want to waste money you know thought

Charliec8989

May 11, 2024
They kept me from 2:00 in the day till 11 o'clock at night would my kids lying on the floor we were sleep deprived and they couldn't find anything on me they scan my fingerprints done by a metrics everything and to set the reason they are not they've me in to Canada I might hear Taurus visa was because I there's a narratical in my name online stating that I missed a court date but 2016 and it was four apart parking ticket they say they were let me back in with my visa if if I can prove that I have no pending convictions

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Sorry about my spelling I'm not very very good with writing
The information you have posted is not at all clear and I don't think anyone here will be able to help you.

Can someone else post this information for you who has a much stronger knowledge of English?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You can always be denied entry to Canada everyone is assessed when they land. It is fairly normal for people to be detained until you can be booked on a return flight. Are you an Irish citizen? What was your reason for travel to Canada? It appears as though you have an unresolved charge which you should bring proof of being resolved if you attempt to visit in the future. There may have been concerns about whether you and your family were attempting to remain Canada so may not have only been about unresolved charges in Ireland.

Picasso22

May 17, 2024
Bonjour à tous le monde
J'ai une préoccupation donc j'aimerais avoir vos avis et conseils.
J'ai soumis une demande de visa il ya 4 mois de cela et je viens d'avoir un message de refus le 15 mai et le 16 mai je reçois à nouveau un message m'informant que l'état de ma demande à changé donc j'aimerais savoir est-ce que finalement l'agent a rectifié le refus ou pas car mon dossier est complet et je sais que j'ai tout fourni comme document justificatif donc merci donc pour vos avis et conseils.
Cordialement