+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DECISION MADE Group of 5

TheSab

May 5, 2023
Hi everyone

i was wondering what the next steps will be for a group of 5 sponsorship the status has been changed to decision made.The refugee passed interview and completed medical assessment.
Please update on what to so thanks!

Fredfredrick

May 26, 2023
Hello, I really need help just asking if you can answer few questions for me? What did you provide to proof funds? And how did explain how the other group members were supporting you?

alyhas

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
TBS
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
02-01-2023
AOR Received.
04-04-2023
Med's Request
waiting..
Interview........
waiting..
Hello, I really need help just asking if you can answer few questions for me? What did you provide to proof funds? And how did explain how the other group members were supporting you?
what exactly you want to know, please write here or start a new thread(recommended) to get answers

Fredfredrick

May 26, 2023
what exactly you want to know, please write here or start a new thread(recommended) to get answers
Hello, I want to know what proof you provided or what you would recommend me in term of funds? Do they accept TFSA account or it has to be chequing account? How do u proof that other group members are contributing? Do they deposit their money or e-transfer is good enough? Thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello, I want to know what proof you provided or what you would recommend me in term of funds? Do they accept TFSA account or it has to be chequing account? How do u proof that other group members are contributing? Do they deposit their money or e-transfer is good enough? Thank you
TFSA account will not be accepted. You cannot have multiple sponsors as account holders on a TFSA.

Reactions: canuck78

Fredfredrick

May 26, 2023
TFSA account will not be accepted. You cannot have multiple sponsors as account holders on a TFSA.
Hello, makes sense now. Thank you so much for your time. So just transfer TSFA amount to normal checking account and add group sponsors. Good to go?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello, makes sense now. Thank you so much for your time. So just transfer TSFA amount to normal checking account and add group sponsors. Good to go?
Have you read through the details in the guide? I provided the link to you earlier. That's what you need to follow and do.

At least three of the sponsors have to be making a financial commitment. It can't just be you.

Reactions: canuck78

Fredfredrick

May 26, 2023
Have you read through the details in the guide? I provided the link to you earlier. That's what you need to follow and do.

At least three of the sponsors have to be making a financial commitment. It can't just be you.
Hello, on the question it asks if the person has a already a resettlement in another country, what if the person has a already a resettlement in USA but hasn’t done any interviews. Are they still eligible to be sponsored to come to canada or not? Thank you so much.

inahebel

Sep 3, 2023
Hello, I am refugee in egypt under the private sponsorship program psr , my application online is posted on the ecas “decision made”. I would like to know what is next step will be.

Mrrefugee

Jan 31, 2023
Hello, I am refugee in egypt under the private sponsorship program psr , my application online is posted on the ecas “decision made”. I would like to know what is next step will be.
Hello. I'm also a refugee from Egypt and in psr. I'm at the step like you "decision made" but i heard nothing from the embassy still, it's been almost 23 days now.

Hamza jama

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
Took the interview and Visa officer told she will review my application Will send the result I've no idea what the result will be any idea guys

amanofadam

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Took the interview and Visa officer told she will review my application Will send the result I've no idea what the result will be any idea guys
That is not uncommon, how long was your interview, did you ask them why did you have to do interview twice and the reason behind it. I guess you only have to wait and see the results. Btw did you serve in the military or take part in a war, These things are red flags for Canadia officers