+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<< December 2023 AOR >>>>>>>>

Boris_17z

Jan 10, 2019
Just got our COPR, 8 days after submitting our passports :)

A quick question. I was led to believe I would also get an email with this document, but now it seems like the physical one is all we get at this stage. Can anyone confirm?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018

A quick question. I was led to believe I would also get an email with this document, but now it seems like the physical one is all we get at this stage. Can anyone confirm?
There is only physical copy issued for CoPR, no email.

Reactions: Boris_17z

K-cherry

Star Member
Apr 4, 2021

Has counterfoil been generated for you?

K-cherry

Star Member
Apr 4, 2021
Thanks, man

Yes, it has, a few days before they actually added the visa stickers to our passports. I saw it through the GCKey profile.
Okay...I'm just really anxious...our passports were dispatched a week ago and no counterfoil yet on my acct...I wonder what went wrong...I already told IRCC my spouse is already in Canada and I can't submit his passport...I'm just waiting to get the passports this week to know why it wasn't stamped.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Okay...I'm just really anxious...our passports were dispatched a week ago and no counterfoil yet on my acct...I wonder what went wrong...I already told IRCC my spouse is already in Canada and I can't submit his passport...I'm just waiting to get the passports this week to know why it wasn't stamped.
Did they say that your passports weren't stamped? Unless something was wrong with your information(missing docs, tampered passport, etc), your passport will returned stamped.

K-cherry

Star Member
Apr 4, 2021
Did they say that your passports weren't stamped? Unless something was wrong with your information(missing docs, tampered passport, etc), your passport will returned stamped.
I really hope so but I have the feeling bc there is no counterfoil on my GCkey up till now and it's been a week since it was dispatched.