+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAN+ visa application process 2024

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
I received PPR today. Guys, there is a CAN+ category. I got PPR within 15 days.
Even if you applied from UAE, the processing center could be different. Check your BVL letter, the processing center will be mentioned at the end.
I think you are from India, FYI, india regular processing time is 23 days. so most probably, its not CAN+ which got you the PPR in 15 days, its the regular processing time of your country. :)

Reactions: marmik1617

abidali69

Jan 4, 2013
CAN+Case submited 26th Feb,
Biomatric28th Feb,
Biomatric Confirmation 6th March,
Biomatric Validity Letter 30th March,
Case refused 1st April, Reason: The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
anyone can help whats wrong I have done?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Biomatric28th Feb,
Case refused 1st April, Reason: The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
Apply for GCMS notes. How long was visit and what was purpose of visit?

abidali69

Jan 4, 2013
Apply for GCMS notes. How long was visit and what was purpose of visit?
It was 20 days visit for meetup with friends, relavites and liesure trips for Torrento, Brampton and surrounding areas. I mentioned the dates from 10th of April to 30th April cause I submited the application on 25th Feb and i thought I will get the visa in a month on CAN+ catagory.
2ndly my complete travel plan could not accomodate in the designated field so I could not complete it due to word counts. its might be the reason.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
It was 20 days visit for meetup with friends, relavites and liesure trips for Torrento, Brampton and surrounding areas. I mentioned the dates from 10th of April to 30th April cause I submited the application on 25th Feb and i thought I will get the visa in a month on CAN+ catagory.
2ndly my complete travel plan could not accomodate in the designated field so I could not complete it due to word counts. its might be the reason.
Apply for GCMS notes to get full reasons. IRCC decides if processed through CAN+.

Yess

Star Member
Jan 22, 2024
Where did you apply from?

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
Biomatric28th Feb,
Which country ?

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Go for GCMS notes. If they have used an artificial tool like Chinook+ chances are that visa officer did not even have a few minutes to go through your documents properly. They made their decision based on what summarised information is displayed by Chinook software. It can be hit or miss. Having USA visa or visa from any other developed country means nothing travel history helps but not a final deciding factor. After asking for GCMS notes, you will know whether it was used or not.

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
mentioning friends and relatives could hamper your visa chances . They can accommodate you for ever. Also 20 days of holiday Canada is expensive. What funds did you show? It is a visit not even locals get such long days off work for a holiday.

if chinook+ is used we do not know what comments visa officer wrote in this case. your best bet is to ask for GCMS notes.

abidali69

Jan 4, 2013
mentioning friends and relatives could hamper your visa chances . They can accommodate you for ever. Also 20 days of holiday Canada is expensive. What funds did you show? It is a visit not even locals get such long days off work for a holiday.

if chinook+ is used we do not know what comments visa officer wrote in this case. your best bet is to ask for GCMS notes.
I have attached an invitation letter from my friend confirmed my boarding and loadging was at him home for my entire stay, and also mentioend that he will assist me to explore the most tourist attrections in surroundings, so main expensive is cut down. secondly CAN+ visa programe do not asked for bank statement and funds. I just attached invitation letter, passport copy, friends passport copy and US valid visa copy. no funds details requried in that case.
I think I made a mistake in travel itinerary and I missed the last part or itinerary due to charecter counts where menioned the return program from Canada.

abidali69

Jan 4, 2013

I submit an application for GMCS note, but it will take a month around.

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
I have attached an invitation letter from my friend confirmed my boarding and loadging was at him home for my entire stay, and also mentioend that he will assist me to explore the most tourist attrections in surroundings, so main expensive is cut down. secondly CAN+ visa programe do not asked for bank statement and funds. I just attached invitation letter, passport copy, friends passport copy and US valid visa copy. no funds details requried in that case.
I think I made a mistake in travel itinerary and I missed the last part or itinerary due to charecter counts where menioned the return program from Canada.
You have to read carefully what CAN+ is for. Nowhere it is mentioned on Canadian Commission website that you will get visa for Canada 100% just because you got for USA. It says it may expediate your application ; processing time, your application might be processed fast but that does not mean it will be approved. Therefore, you should have attached all relevant documents considering you hold a Pakistan passport . In some cases , this expediated processing is not even fast. For example, in my case, I also had a valid US visa but I am stuck at background processing for the last 11 months. There is no consistent criteria when it comes to evaluating applications. It is better to be safe than sorry and to be honest it is not a good idea to have another person sponsor your trip that also negates your application if you can not sponsor your trip then how can you buy a ticket back to Pakistan. Just my thoughts i might be wrong

Reactions: Naturgrl