+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i stay in a province different from my employer location Province if i am in canada on emplyer work permit ICT?

Rajni1488

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Hi, i have got ICT work permit employer specific. My employer’s office is in Toronto, Ontario. I want to live in Nova Scotia as my wife is studying over there. Since,I am allowed to Work from home, Can i stay in Nova scotia with my wife and kids? Will there be any problem during extension of visa?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi, i have got ICT work permit employer specific. My employer’s office is in Toronto, Ontario. I want to live in Nova Scotia as my wife is studying over there. Since,I am allowed to Work from home, Can i stay in Nova scotia with my wife and kids? Will there be any problem during extension of visa?
Yes it is likely to be an issue. If you can work remotely you did‘t need the ICT and could have worked from your home country.

thanhtam23

Nov 27, 2023
hi there, did you have any problem with that?