+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2024 Visitor/TRV

Kaibigan

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2020
Hello,
I applied 12 days TRV in mid of April and refused in the end of April.
My Docs: 5 Months Pay Slips, HR Letter, Allotted annual Leaves, 5 Months statement of well enough amount, My Property docs, Educational Docs, Currently Uni Card and Letter, Host's PR Card and Docs..
Refusal Reason: Only one (Not satisfied that you will leave Canada after the end of your visit)
Now wanna know .. what should i do ??
Should i apply again ?? if yes, so When ?? should i take break or not ??
No clear path here that I can see.

It appears that multiple people are using the @MeaZaid account here, including a sister in Canada, who wants help with maternity issues, a sister in Pakistan, who has been invited by sister in Canada and a brother in Pakistan, who wrote here in January.

I am (male) applying visitor visa for myself on my own finance
My sister lives in Canada and she is a housewife and PR of Canada she is dependent on her husband and sending me invitation letter so do i need to show the funds proof or any other doc of my brother in law ??
So, it looks like 2 family members are applying to visit you, but maybe I am misreading the history here. The IRCC might have some doubts about what's really going on. Just a guess.

Kaur1909

May 4, 2024
Any April 2024 Visitor Visa applicants? Please share your timelines
Applied through GC Key - April 2nd
Biometrics - April 8th, Updated (Same day)
No updates after that
India

Friends invited to Canada by Citizen, newly married couple who are employed with travel history to EU and South Asia.
Mine biometrics 15 april updated same day still waiting for decision

May 6, 2024
Hi applied for husband's sister and brother-in-law, application was submitted together (main applicant brother-in-law, sister is secondary applicant)

Visitor Visa : Kuwait
Application Submitted : 6 April 2024
Biometric Request : 17 April 2024
Biometric Submitted : April 22 2024
Biometric Updated : April 29 2024
Eligibility completed : ongoing for sister, completed for BIL
BVL : May 6 2024 (only for Brother-in-law, sister pending)
PPR : May 6 2024 (only for Brother-in-law, sister pending)

did anyone else have only person in couple get PPR, and other person still waiting; I thought they will process both together....

binnareyn

Jun 9, 2020
Hi applied for husband's sister and brother-in-law, application was submitted together (main applicant brother-in-law, sister is secondary applicant)

did anyone else have only person in couple get PPR, and other person still waiting; I thought they will process both together....
Each applicant is processed separately.
Which also means, for adult applicants, each in the couple should have sufficient documentation.

Amritsaria

Apr 20, 2024
M also appliedon 06 April but no update received yet.

May 6, 2024
sister's approved today!

BVL : May 6/7 2024: both
PPR : May 6/7 2024: both

Each applicant is processed separately.
Which also means, for adult applicants, each in the couple should have sufficient documentation.

bethanasame

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
IRCC Processing times have steadily increased over the past 3 weeks from 20 to 21, 22 to 25 days for India. I am guessing the real numbers for us will be in the 30+ range easily.
Today they updated the numbers to 27 Days. Did they get a huge influx of applications or something changed in the processing timelines or officer availability.