Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visitor Visa : India for my parents
Application Submitted : 12 April
Biometric Request : 12 April
Biometric Submitted : 18 April
Approved status and PPR : April 29 2024
Congratulations!
was this applied through GC Key or IRCC Portal?

ssp4194

Star Member
Jul 7, 2020
Visitor Visa : India for my parents
Application Submitted : 12 April
Biometric Request : 12 April
Biometric Submitted : 18 April
Approved status and PPR : April 29 2024
Congratulation for getting Visitor visa for your parents.

I have some questions if you can answer:

1. Have you submitted any flight tickets itinerary in the application?
2. Which documents have you submitted to show strong ties to India or to show that the applicant will return back to their home country?
3. What did you show in purpose of visit apart from family visit? (ie. Any places?)
4. Which financial documents have you submitted in the application to show proof of financial support?

smint06

Feb 1, 2022
Congratulation for getting Visitor visa for your parents.

I have some questions if you can answer:

2. Which documents have you submitted to show strong ties to India or to show that the applicant will return back to their home country?
3. What did you show in purpose of visit apart from family visit? (ie. Any places?)
4. Which financial documents have you submitted in the application to show proof of financial support?
[/
No

Nothing particular for this . Just a combined bank balance certificate for 20 lakhs and family information in application

spending time with grandkids and site seeing

My notice of assessment, employer letter, and bank statements for salary account. I only had a balance of 14 k

My father has a valid US visitor visa and they both made many international travel in last 10 years.

Reactions: ssp4194