APPLICANTS --> September intake---> 2013----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

muchobliged

Star Member
May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kashif bodla said:
SALAM!

How do they perform an EYE TEST? Is it an Eye test or Vision test?

Vision test is like there would be a board with alphabets written on it. Is it the test they perform or something else?

ALLAH HAFIZ
Aoa,

It's a vision test. If you wear glasses, bring it with you. They ask you to read Alphabets.

Point is there is nothing to be afraid of. Everyone gives the same test and you HAVE to give all test regardless of you want to give them or not.

MMX

Star Member
Oct 11, 2012
muchobliged said:
Thanks for replying. Inshahallah your medical will clear and Good luck for the visa.

Just Once question from me: After how many days they ask you todo medical again?
Thank you for the wishes.

The very same day I gave my medical, I was going through other tests and this guy came and told me that there was some problem in my X-Ray and gave me an appointment for sputum culture test in the next week and told me that I had to appear again for medical after 90 days.
I went for 3 consecutive days to give my sputum culture. Now I am waiting for the 42 day period. After which I will come to know about the results of my sputum test. If its negative, I will again go for medical, and if its positive they will advise medical treatment and I will not be able to go for Jan session. In my case, the problem is I am not sure if I will get the funding for Jan session or not. I will have to check again with my supervisor in Sep for that. Lets see what fate has in it for me :)

muchobliged

Star Member
May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MMX said:
Thank you for the wishes.

The very same day I gave my medical, I was going through other tests and this guy came and told me that there was some problem in my X-Ray and gave me an appointment for sputum culture test in the next week and told me that I had to appear again for medical after 90 days.
I went for 3 consecutive days to give my sputum culture. Now I am waiting for the 42 day period. After which I will come to know about the results of my sputum test. If its negative, I will again go for medical, and if its positive they will advise medical treatment and I will not be able to go for Jan session. In my case, the problem is I am not sure if I will get the funding for Jan session or not. I will have to check again with my supervisor in Sep for that. Lets see what fate has in it for me :)
I wish you best of luck.

saver1985

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
24-11-2013
Med's Request
27-11-2013
Med's Done....
03-12-2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
02/05/2014
aoa guyz
online application k time kon kon sa doc upload karna hote hai means edu. doc police certif bnk stat any thing else

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
YAAAR RKAZI SHEHRYAR BHAI WHO IS GOING TO CONCORDIA HAS RECEIVED HIS PASSPORT REQUEST TODAY........... SO HAVE YOU UPDATED HIS STATUS TOOO?

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
farhan88 said:
YAAAR RKAZI SHEHRYAR BHAI WHO IS GOING TO CONCORDIA HAS RECEIVED HIS PASSPORT REQUEST TODAY........... SO HAVE YOU UPDATED HIS STATUS TOOO?
Has he >?
He didnt told me ,,, to update or written anywhere I guess...

I will update it right away bro :)

Congrats to himmm :)

MASHALLAH

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
buttercup30 said:
ppl will u reply me?
Sure why don't you email them? There is no harm as such. Just include all your details (name, passport number, dob, address, phone as well as courier details) asking for your status.

effi

Mar 22, 2013
@ RKAZI, FARHAN 88 AND ALL OTHER GUYS,

kahan gayab ho gai bhueee apnay visay la kr? mera aaaj b nhi aya, nd i mailed CHC, islamabad to ask status of my application, they replied me today that it is currently in process, bhueee q nhi araha visa ? ticket nhi milaingi bad mai to, abi nhi mil rhi ticket to. phelay b nhi krwa skta booking, ab to pata nhi lag rha visa aye ga b k nhi. kia karon ??????????

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
effi said:

kahan gayab ho gai bhueee apnay visay la kr? mera aaaj b nhi aya, nd i mailed CHC, islamabad to ask status of my application, they replied me today that it is currently in process, bhueee q nhi araha visa ? ticket nhi milaingi bad mai to, abi nhi mil rhi ticket to. phelay b nhi krwa skta booking, ab to pata nhi lag rha visa aye ga b k nhi. kia karon ??????????

Effi Bhai
I havent gone anywhere
M here and at all times see the forum for recent updates ,, You will definately get the visa , dont panic , I know how you must be feeling right now, but you cant do anything else at this moment other than praying and remaining positive,

Visa will come for sure , INSHALLAH ,,, Try booking your seat at any carrier which gives you a week or two weeks to pay for your ticket, Cathay pacific doesnt say to pay right away, you can pay after 2-4 weeks, For a safe side, Book here, In Case you dont get any other you will have this,,,

Cathay pacifics land in vancouver first and then there are connecting flights from vanc to what ever destination , I know it may be cost more , but just book it , you can cancel it if you dont need it , no problem in that

number of cathay pacific, :

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
effi said:

meray bhai panic karny say kuch nahi ho ga visa tmhara pakkka aana he aaana hai in shaaa Allah, busss thorrra wait karo, medical k baaad they say k aik month main aaajata hai visa,, mera apna 16 din baaaad aaaya tha