para bacha22

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI (UAE)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Abu Bakr,

How about medical and passport submission if i am in Kuwait how can i submit and where i will give medical?How about police clearance certificate? It should be from Kuwait or Islamabad ? Really confusing and scared ???

Hi Janealams,

Guys submitted their application in CHC Abu dhabi 3.5 month before but no response.Most of them rejected.This thing making me worried otherwise i know CHC Abu dhabi will be first option :(

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
para bacha22 said:
Hi Abu Bakr,

How about medical and passport submission if i am in Kuwait how can i submit and where i will give medical?How about police clearance certificate? It should be from Kuwait or Islamabad ? Really confusing and scared ???

Hi Janealams,

Guys submitted their application in CHC Abu dhabi 3.5 month before but no response.Most of them rejected.This thing making me worried otherwise i know CHC Abu dhabi will be first option :(
HI,
if your job is permanent and you have been living there since many years then you must apply from Dubai but if your are temporary then you can apply.......now about application you can apply online and your police clearance and medical will be here in Pakistan(if you apply from Pakistan i.e select your country pakistan)

but despite of all above i strongly recommend you to apply from there as you are going for M.engg so you can easily get visa.....visa ratio for master level is very good.....and as far processing time..i think you don't check the application process.....process from pakistan is long all over the world.

Janealams

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
para bacha22 said:
Hi Abu Bakr,

Hi Janealams,

I think you should visit this website, it has a detailed information concerning applications from UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, etc. You should particularly visit how to apply and after applying links.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/uae-eau/visas/study-etude.aspx

It looks like the high commission is encouraging online applications, as its taking as much as 4 weeks less than the paper based direct submitted application.

Whats your profile, if you dont mind sharing?

para bacha22

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI (UAE)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Janealms

B.E Telecom
IELTS 65
5 Year International Experience

Janealams

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone here answer my query please

Does anyone here has any idea how long it takes CHC Islamabad / immigration officer to process an application once its under review? I got an email from them earlier this week that my application is in process and under review. I was of the opinion that most of the delay in processing is due to long queue of applications but once your application is with an immigration officer its processed pretty quickly. But as it turned out even the review process is taking long.

I was hoping I'll hear from the embassy and get done with the medical sometime in July so I'll have at least a month after medical but I'm kind of worried now that if I'm not done with medical in July I might not be able to join lectures in Sep on time.

Can anyone here shed some light on it please?

Thanks

buttercup30

Jan 29, 2013
Janealams said:

Does anyone here has any idea how long it takes CHC Islamabad / immigration officer to process an application once its under review? I got an email from them earlier this week that my application is in process and under review. I was of the opinion that most of the delay in processing is due to long queue of applications but once your application is with an immigration officer its processed pretty quickly. But as it turned out even the review process is taking long.

I was hoping I'll hear from the embassy and get done with the medical sometime in July so I'll have at least a month after medical but I'm kind of worried now that if I'm not done with medical in July I might not be able to join lectures in Sep on time.

Thanks

i have got the same reply from chc today in the morning that ur case is in process and under review. I hope we get the medical call soon...

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Janealams said:

Thanks
HI,
I have told you already about mail response from embassy. Please note there is no meaning of this email"your application is under process" as I have noticed it since last 2 years......guys have been got response after 5 to 10 month after receiving this mail but some of then got it early. So you can just wait........and you are alos wrong in second point that "long queue of application" case processing time vary case to case...........see the spreadsheet how some guys got response so early. They don't process the cases according to queue.

effi

Mar 22, 2013
ALLAH KA SHUKER

@ RKAZI.......................please green.

@ others .............................. THNX

saver1985

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
24-11-2013
Med's Request
27-11-2013
Med's Done....
03-12-2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
02/05/2014
aoa
koi master k student reference letter sample sent kar sakta hai
thanks

effi

Mar 22, 2013
i am going to Concordia, Montreal. but if my flight goes first to Toronto and then to Montreal, where i will get the study permit ? at Montreal airport or Toronto ? and if from Toronto, then is there any problem in getting study permit ?

Janealams

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buttercup30 said:
i have got the same reply from chc today in the morning that ur case is in process and under review. I hope we get the medical call soon...
When did you apply?

Faisal Sandhu

Mar 24, 2013
Regina
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
effi said:
ALLAH KA SHUKER

@ RKAZI.......................please green.

@ others .............................. THNX
@Effi

Told you mate, we are going to get visa on same day. Congratxxxx

Salateen

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
Faisalabad
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-04-2013
Med's Request
12-07-2013
Med's Done....
17-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2013
Faisal Sandhu said:
@ RKAZI

I got the visa today..... Please make it green. Thanks to all of you.

Good luck to everyone :)
turned it green!

In future anybody want to update spreadsheet can contact me aswell.