NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
July 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
vera0428 said:
Guys... I received a donotreply cic email saying "There have been no updates to your application"....What does that even mean?! why would they send an email just to tell me there is no update.... I almost had a heart attack there
I guess you might have checked a box where it says please update me about my status. It is periodic update CIC sends about our file. (Even though there is no update ;D)

sushilsrk

May 16, 2012
Wat a morning :) Just got up and its PPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

well i always thought i am 30th May AOR but i checked now I submitted all documents on 30th May but my AOR is June 1st on my documents.

PNP INLAND
1st June- AOR
BG check 2nd time- 12Aug2016
PPR-2nd Nov 2016

petra2016

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
sushilsrk said:

well i always thought i am 30th May AOR but i checked now I submitted all documents on 30th May but my AOR is June 1st on my documents.

PNP INLAND
1st June- AOR
PPR-2nd Nov 2016
Congratulations!
Best wishes for you new live in Canada!

Akrk10

Mar 14, 2016
Just got PPR!!! :)

PNP Inland
June 4th AOR
BG in Progress (2nd time) : Aug 9

Thanks everyone for all the help, wish you all a speedy PPR!!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
canadaiamcoming said:
Thanks Lazyb One ( I feel you are an Active One and +1 from my side too.) Apologized for delayed reply to your post as I was out of town for holidays.

I know LMIA (Out land) is fund exempt but some of information on CIC is vague or ambiguous. For example, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

Settlement funds
Settlement funds are not included in the CRS. They do, however, relate to the program requirements of FSWC and FSTC and may, by extension, be included in the MEC for Express Entry.

Candidates applying under the FSWC or the FSTC are required to meet the settlement funds requirement, unless they are currently authorized to work in Canada and have a qualifying offer of arranged employment from an employer in Canada.

They used word AND - that means have to fulfill both conditions mentioned above. Because, as of now, we are not authorized to work in Canada based on positive LMIA (for FSW Out land) until we get our PR status. If it were OR - than it would be crystal clear that having arranged employment wont required PoF.

Actually my friend who is FSW (O) with LMIA has received GCMS with following notes.
PAGE 9
FUNDS
Number of Family Members: 2
Minimum Funds: Not Met
MST Funds Exempt: N
FSW Fund Exempt: N
LAST PAGE:
His R10 - OK, A11.2 - MET, 75(2) FSW Minimum Requirements - Appears Met, 76(1)(a) - Selection Criteria - FSW POINTS - Appears Met
NOTE: Failed Candidate - note that proof of funds appears not met (Job offer provided) - At CIO 15 July 2016 - updated by GM01154

{Whereas my GCMS has cleared R10, A11.2, 75(2) & 76(1)(a) - Passed Candidate and no notes about PoF.
Page 9 of my GCMS -
FUNDS
Number of Famlily Members: 2
Minimum Funds: Met
MST Funds Exempt: N
FSW Funds Exempt: N - Both Notes indicates FSW Funds Exempt: N - That is the reason I raised the query, however, my funds seems MET though I have not provided Proof of Fund. } {This is excerpt of my notes}

My friends notes updated on 19 July while transferring to NDVO -
PAGE 73:
APPLICATION:5
Field Name: Eligibility
Action: Updated
Old Value: Met
New Value: Not Started
Updated Date: 2016/07/19
Updated By: AW01174
Office: Centralized Intake Office

APPLICATION: 7
Field Name: Eligibility
Action: Updated
Old Valud: Review Required
New Value: Met
Updated Date: 2016/07/15
Updated By: GM01154
Office: Centralized Intake Office

So I can assume that his eligibility is cleared by same officer i.e. GM01154 and sent for review to NDVO.

What is your opinion whether he will face any problem due to Proof of Fund or It is not required as his eligibility is MET at CIO level.

Awaits your opinion.

I not aware if you have heard of Asivad Anac..here is what the person had to say (below)....i cant comment regarding the discrepancy between you and your friend..but its always best to show funds to strengthen your application..most applicant notes i have gone thru had no mention of POF or had something like funds not required under this category..hope this helps!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/proof-of-funds-lmiaexempt-fsw-t318479.0.html

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
sumitahuja86 said:
Hey Bro,

You are doing an amazing job by helping out these wandering clueless souls, just don't react and take a decision which will hurt others.
You are an assest to the group and we all appreciate your commitment in helping out others but please don't quit, some people are liabilities and as in economics we have to take along those with us when calculating profits :) .. And that's life....

We all are indebted to you, specially me.... So please consider rest of the good people and keep us helping with your valuable assistance.

``Sumit
Hey Sumit

Thanks brother..reconsidering my decision..thanks for your kind words! :)

vera0428

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The real heart attack just arrived.

PPR ;D ;D ;D

Thank you all for the help over past few months!!! Mua to you all :-*

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
sushilsrk said:

PNP INLAND
1st June- AOR
PPR-2nd Nov 2016
Akrk10 said:

PNP Inland
June 4th AOR

Congratulations!!

LuckyAngelSweety

Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many many congratulations to all the buddies who received the PPR today. Excellent day start for you all :)

Pinga

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sushilsrk said:

PNP INLAND
1st June- AOR
PPR-2nd Nov 2016
Congrats Sushil

Pinga

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Akrk10 said:

PNP Inland
June 4th AOR

Congrats AkRk

Pinga

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vera0428 said:
The real heart attack just arrived.

PPR ;D ;D ;D

Thank you all for the help over past few months!!! Mua to you all :-*
Congrats Vera