+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JUNE 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
canada_visa said:
Thanks Lazy bone..I just wanted to ask since i dont remember it correctly that when do we fill this form A on the express entry profile.As far as i remember we give information regarding past 10 years without gaps.Is there a section where we fill all this or is it just requested by CIC later?
Schedule A is not on EE profile... but there is a section called Travel history and Personal History on the EE profile similar to Schedule A form where you need to mention everything without any gaps...if you have filled that up you are good

Venkata Srikanth

Jul 27, 2016
canadaiamcoming said:
@ er.satnamsinghbhullar

As you are FWS outland candidate with positive LMIA and already received RPRF request about a month ago.

I want to know that have you provided documents for Proof of Fund to IRCC.

I have not submitted documents for PoF, and this could be the reason that I have not received RPRF request till date.

Please clarify.
@ Srikanthr
I have applied as FWS outland, AOR 15 Jun'2016, with LMIA; but the LMIA issued on 5 Feb'2016 & is valid only until 6 Aug'2016. Only managed to submit the application due to delay n getting PCC from Qatar / UAE.
I have submitted RPRF as required as per my bank deposits statements along with my application.
Current Status: Medical pass, Back ground check in progress,
My question is there any possibility of RP application rejection as my LMIA is expired?

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
Venkata Srikanth said:
@ Srikanthr
I have applied as FWS outland, AOR 15 Jun'2016, with LMIA; but the LMIA issued on 5 Feb'2016 & is valid only until 6 Aug'2016. Only managed to submit the application due to delay n getting PCC from Qatar / UAE.
I have submitted RPRF as required as per my bank deposits statements along with my application.
My question is there any possibility of RP application rejection as my LMIA is expired?
U should ask this question to legalfalcon...there is a thread ... Thank You... Legalfalcon.. post ur query, he wil definitely reply u in the best possible way...

Vijesh

May 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2016
Doc's Request.
15-07-2016
Nomination.....
01-06-2016
AOR Received.
11-06-2016
Venkata Srikanth said:
@ Srikanthr
Your lmia was valid at the time of receiving an ITA and as well as during submission of application of permanent residence i.e AOR. You don't need to worry at all. I have been through the same situation before.

er.satnamsinghbhullar

Apr 30, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15 june
Med's Done....
25 june
One may aor.. fsw outland.. got ppr email sometime ago.

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
er.satnamsinghbhullar said:
2 more fsw outlands.. may aor reported ppr

That's a great start for outland applicants. Hope to see progress in inlanders as well. I noticed that there are still handful of April applicants still waiting for PPR.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Vijesh said:
Your lmia was valid at the time of receiving an ITA and as well as during submission of application of permanent residence i.e AOR. You don't need to worry at all. I have been through the same situation before.
Correct!!!!

Pinga

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nitz_Au said:
That's a great start for outland applicants. Hope to see progress in inlanders as well. I noticed that there are still handful of April applicants still waiting for PPR.
Yeah from the individuals updating on this forum ~10% of April & 90% or May AOR are due as of today.I believe it mostly take a months time to see some good movement in June AORs ???

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Pinga said:
Yeah from the individuals updating on this forum ~10% of April & 90% or May AOR are due as of today.I believe it mostly take a months time to see some good movement in June AORs ???
seems like Ottawa is sticking to their 6 months and not earlier

Pinga

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
seems like Ottawa is sticking to their 6 months and not earlier
True buddy - anything early than 170 days from Ottawa seems to be a surprise these days

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
Pinga said:
True buddy - anything early than 170 days from Ottawa seems to be a surprise these days

Exactly my thoughts! 6 month processing is the rule of the thumb for Ottawa VO nowadays. Lucky are those who received PPR before crossing the 6 month mark. I hope June applicants will get their passport request before the year ends and with CIC officers having their holidays! :-\