+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

shiv_d

Nov 30, 2022
Hello All,

I have applied under Tech Pathway on 13th February. My NOC code is 21220 which is there in Eligible list but NACIS code is 5611 which is not there in Eligible NAICS list. Can i expect NOI?

Thanks & Regards,

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
I received nomination and now applying 204C letter of support and then will apply for work permit for applicant.
whether Applicant dependent children can get any kind of visa or work permit to stay along with applicant once they approve work permit.

Tedeschi90

Sep 30, 2021
Hey, sorry to hear that.

I had the same situation back in 2021, I got my EE withdrawn after receiving the 600 points from Alberta. I have tried to contact the officer, but he said he is not able to send a new PNP in a new profile, other provinces do that, but Alberta doesn't. I realized that it was impossible to have it, so after a few months of trying, I just gave up. That's sad, but Alberta is tough. I hope you have another reply here from someone who got this, but as per what I have experienced, there is no chance for Alberta to send it in a new profile.

I wish you the best.

Jan 27, 2024
Hey, sorry to hear that.

I had the same situation back in 2021, I got my EE withdrawn after receiving the 600 points from Alberta. I have tried to contact the officer, but he said he is not able to send a new PNP in a new profile, other provinces do that, but Alberta doesn't. I realized that it was impossible to have it, so after a few months of trying, I just gave up. That's sad, but Alberta is tough. I hope you have another reply here from someone who got this, but as per what I have experienced, there is no chance for Alberta to send it in a new profile.

I wish you the best.
I know, I reached out and they already informed me that it can’t be transferred to new EE. So I created new EE, and received another NOI with the new EE number, sent back the NOI correspondence to them to get a link to create another application after I withdraw the old PNP, until now I have not received any feedback from them. It’s about two weeks now. I don’t know what to do next