+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

paul98

Oct 17, 2020
Thanks!!
My company is a consulting firm. I would suggest check the accepted NAICS codes for AINP Tech Acceralated pathway and get a custom letter made from your employer stating the business line that closely matches an accepted code. I did the same, hope it works out for you!
Hi, can you share what was your employer's NAICS code and how you got them to change the NACIS code just for you? how did you convince them? I'm stuck in a similar situation.

Pero237

Nov 4, 2023
Hello,
I had mentioned just my Master Degree since that is the highest education level I was claiming points for on my EE Profile.
But, after receiving ITA for Alberta, in the Education History, am I supposed to fill out my entire Education history, that is secondary education, Bachelor's degree in this section even without a ECA, I am a bit worried here

Farhan_24

Nov 23, 2023
I think there is nothing to be worried about. You have to mention all educational history. ECA is required only for most recent qualification. I also submitted ECA of my most recent degree.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello,
I had mentioned just my Master Degree since that is the highest education level I was claiming points for on my EE Profile.
But, after receiving ITA for Alberta, in the Education History, am I supposed to fill out my entire Education history, that is secondary education, Bachelor's degree in this section even without a ECA, I am a bit worried here
Yes, you have to mention all your education details even though you have their ECA or not.

Reactions: JamesChu

Farhan_24

Nov 23, 2023
Hi everyone,
I received NOI on 29th of October. I submitted my application on Alberta Portal on 19th of November. Its been 15 days but status of my application is still submitted. When it'll change to assigned for assessment? Any idea??

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi everyone,
I received NOI on 29th of October. I submitted my application on Alberta Portal on 19th of November. Its been 15 days but status of my application is still submitted. When it'll change to assigned for assessment? Any idea??
Usually approx 3 months, also being start of holiday season and end of year can be longer. Once an officer is assigned the status will change.

Reactions: Farhan_24

Farhan_24

Nov 23, 2023
Usually approx 3 months, also being start of holiday season and end of year can be longer. Once an officer is assigned the status will change.
Application Submitted on 19 November. Status Changed to Information Requested on 7 December . Further documents submitted today.

Reactions: Taran D

Farhan_24

Nov 23, 2023
It should be a day or so if everything good.
My friend got next day after submitting further docs. All the best.
I provided program officer every thing, Pay stubs, bank statement, health insurance provided by company and my job confirmation letter to prove my employment. She also asked about 7 questions from my employer, like my job description, designation, date of joining, gap in employment etc.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Application Submitted on 19 November. Status Changed to Information Requested on 7 December . Further documents submitted today.
I provided program officer every thing, Pay stubs, bank statement, health insurance provided by company and my job confirmation letter to prove my employment. She also asked about 7 questions from my employer, like my job description, designation, date of joining, gap in employment etc.
Ya that's the routine questions...almost everyone goes through somewhat similar ques ranging from paystubs, employee details.
It should be soon issued to you. They should be issuing the last slots these days..

Farhan_24

Nov 23, 2023
To All Friends, who are waiting for Nomination,

The AAIP has met the number of nominations allocated by the federal government in 2023. Nominee applications continue to be assessed and will carry over into 2024. Nomination allocation availability and issuance will be updated in early 2024.

We have re-allocated some nominations from lower demand streams to add needed capacity in the Alberta Opportunity Stream and the Rural Renewal Streams. This transfer reflects the increasing demand from temporary workers in the province seeking permanent residence, as well as needs identified by designated communities participating in the Rural Renewal Stream.

https://www.alberta.ca/aaip-processing-times-and-inventory#jumplinks-0

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
To All Friends, who are waiting for Nomination,

The AAIP has met the number of nominations allocated by the federal government in 2023. Nominee applications continue to be assessed and will carry over into 2024. Nomination allocation availability and issuance will be updated in early 2024.

We have re-allocated some nominations from lower demand streams to add needed capacity in the Alberta Opportunity Stream and the Rural Renewal Streams. This transfer reflects the increasing demand from temporary workers in the province seeking permanent residence, as well as needs identified by designated communities participating in the Rural Renewal Stream.

https://www.alberta.ca/aaip-processing-times-and-inventory#jumplinks-0
Did you got yours issued?

• Sad
Reactions: Farhan_24