+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Yukon immigration pilot program

student2016

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Hello friends.
Its me Rizwan. I have a query regarding the requirements of yukon pilot program. It is opened till January 2023.

I am in finance. I have worked for two multinationals as a finance trainee for 9 months. Do I need to show them as my experience ? or its not required.

The yukon program is Not asking for the experience , ielts, credential report and even no lmia number. They just need two job offers even part time from any of the 6 communities and I need to complete 1560 hours of working in yukon thats it.

Please reply ASAP,
Thanks.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
others can comment as not that familiar with Yukon employment opportunities but what work are you expecting , not any multinational finance I assume In a province that only has a population in region of 40k

What skills do you think you have to offer any community in the Yukon Other than multinational finance

Reactions: shayusuf247

student2016

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
others can comment as not that familiar with Yukon employment opportunities but what work are you expecting , not any multinational finance I assume In a province that only has a population in region of 40k

What skills do you think you have to offer any community in the Yukon Other than multinational finance
In that case i am open to every job. But i think they can expect me to apply in my field

mehranjadoon

Sep 5, 2019
I guess not many people have knowledge of this program. Does anyone know any recruiter or immigration consultant who can arrange a job offer in Yukon to qualify for the program? I am looking for get my younger brother over.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I guess not many people have knowledge of this program. Does anyone know any recruiter or immigration consultant who can arrange a job offer in Yukon to qualify for the program? I am looking for get my younger brother over.
If you talking about paying for a job that is illegal. Would suggest contacting a variety of employers and explain that you are looking for a job in the Yukon but it will involve employers applying and paying for an LMIA. Unless he has skills that are extremely in demand it will be difficult to get employers to spend money and for the government to approve LMIA and WP given the much higher unemployment rates.

shayusuf247

Nov 10, 2019
In that case i am open to every job. But i think they can expect me to apply in my field
Not sure if you know, but Yukon has limited population and limited companies/ businesses.
If you are open for all/any jobs, then apply accordingly. Don't just wait for Finance job openings.

Cptzvavi

Apr 28, 2018
Assume you mean PNP. You can apply if you are eligible.

Yes i mean PNP, i wasn't sure because once i heard you have to have a work permit or if on student permit show prove of finishing school. Or doesn’t matter as long as i have valid status?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes i mean PNP, i wasn't sure because once i heard you have to have a work permit or if on student permit show prove of finishing school. Or doesn’t matter as long as i have valid status?
Well you need to be eligible through express entry so if you want to use your current program for points you need to graduate. You also apply through paper directly to the province.

Reactions: Cptzvavi

Cptzvavi

Apr 28, 2018
I already have a 3 year certifícate from a Canadian DLI, was planing to apply after i finish this course but due to the current situation i might just apply now.