+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

lindakimehs

Sep 20, 2019
Hi everyone,
I am inland fsw PR.
portal 1 - June 11 2024 responded in 15 minutes…
Still waiting for portal 2.
How long does it take from p1 to p2? What’s the trend this month? So desperate for P2.

cute2bblue2

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2014
Doc's Request.
03-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2014
File Transfer...
03-04-2014
Med's Request
06-06-2013
Med's Done....
03-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-03-2015 DM 04-20-2015
Please enlighten us.

Application: June 2022
Conjuga; Visa: Last update after the Interview was Final Decision : June 18, 2024,Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Now we are worried, NBI is Expired and Needs to do re-Medical.

Is this a sign that our application is refused? because up until now no further updates, I am not Ex[ecting any COPR number as I know, my partner need to do Re-medical and NBI needs to be updated. please enlighten me if what do you think is happening.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Please enlighten us.

Application: June 2022
Conjuga; Visa: Last update after the Interview was Final Decision : June 18, 2024,Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Now we are worried, NBI is Expired and Needs to do re-Medical.

Is this a sign that our application is refused? because up until now no further updates, I am not Ex[ecting any COPR number as I know, my partner need to do Re-medical and NBI needs to be updated. please enlighten me if what do you think is happening.
FD with a date means you application is approved, you will get the email approval notice soon, sometimes yes they might ask for a IME again. good luck to close this soon

cute2bblue2

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2014
Doc's Request.
03-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2014
File Transfer...
03-04-2014
Med's Request
06-06-2013
Med's Done....
03-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-03-2015 DM 04-20-2015
FD with a date means you application is approved, you will get the email approval notice soon, sometimes yes they might ask for a IME again. good luck to close this soon

Oh really? hoping for a positive Outcome, Thanks a lot

Efe004

Jun 9, 2024
Just be patient. You should start packing your bags instead. The most important process are done. Couple of days they will send you the PPR/RVF.
Bradr I saw the same thing last week, so your application was processed on July 2, it's been 8 days that you will be notified when the decision is made, there is still no information, should I worry?

Aaryaarora1990

Jan 11, 2024
Hi, I hope I'm not the only one in this. In the GC key, under final decision it is mentioned that "July 19- Final decision is in porgress". However at the top under latest status field it is mentioned " July 20(sunday): Medical completed". I got both this update on 19th July. Is it normal or a glitch? As I have seen when people get date updated under Final decision , they also have the same under latest status however it is two different updates for me. Did anyone had the same update in the past and what happened next?

Addy g

Jul 25, 2024
Hi, I hope I'm not the only one in this. In the GC key, under final decision it is mentioned that "July 19- Final decision is in porgress". However at the top under latest status field it is mentioned " July 20(sunday): Medical completed". I got both this update on 19th July. Is it normal or a glitch? As I have seen when people get date updated under Final decision , they also have the same under latest status however it is two different updates for me. Did anyone had the same update in the past and what happened next?
I just am in the same boat. Any progress after this? Have you tried to call IRCC? we're you able to register with application tracker

Lrawar

Feb 24, 2023
A
Any updates? Im also stuck at final decision with no further communication!

abhi@05

Aug 1, 2024
Hi, did you get any updates after that?

Donald-duck

Jun 18, 2024
Hello!
My case is really messed up. My eAOR was September 14, 2018. Numerous ADRs and 3 times medical passed since then. I am EE FSW applicant from outside Canada. I had a long (almost 2 hours) interview after 5 and a half years on July 9, 2024 in Canadian High Commission. And the status in GCKey has changed to “August 7, 2024: You have completed your interview”. Does anyone have any idea what the hell is going on?

Last edited: