+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your Action is Required-Update from IRCC about my PR Application

satreg123

Feb 18, 2023
Your Action is Required-Update from IRCC.

I recently updated IRCC about my status, that we are expecting a child soon via Webform. After a month there is an update to my PR Application as Your Action is Required.

I clearly stated we are expecting in September. I got a Request letter today asking for the child's information and to pay the fee. Confused? As I already had a child and we included her as well in our application and paid the fee.

Also in my Application status messages, I got too many documents requested. Is this part of the application process or is it due to the webform I raised?

What does the Submissions mean?--There is nothing mentioned and just asked for Submissions and this was asked to be provided 5 times.
Also, I submitted my Application from the USA and I am not sure where to look for the Center where my Application was processed. I looked at all the docs and didn't see any sign of mentioning the center name. Any help on this?

Replacement NeededGeneric Application Form for Canada
Replacement NeededAdditional Family Info IMM5406
Replacement NeededAdditional Family Info IMM5406
Replacement NeededPayment Receipt
Replacement NeededSubmissions—Asked me this Almost 5 times

Please clarify if anyone is Aware of what exactly I need to upload the documents

Thank you guys!!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Why would you IRCC a note that you are expecting a child? You only update once child is born. Now you have created a situation where IRCC believes a newborn has to be added to the file. Inform IRCC that you don’t have any infant to add to your file at this time.

Reactions: armoured

satreg123

Feb 18, 2023
The main issue is IRCC replying to webform almost 4 weeeka later and all I got is 4 weeks.

is that still a good option updating the docs with a Letter of explanation..

Will this helps in any way?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
The main issue is IRCC replying to webform almost 4 weeeka later and all I got is 4 weeks.

is that still a good option updating the docs with a Letter of explanation..

Will this helps in any way?
They're not going to make any final decisions until the webform response has been checked, i.e. respond now and youv'e dealt with it during the four weeks.

I don't believe there's anything to be updated, is there?

satreg123

Feb 18, 2023
Yea.. they asked me a lot more docs as mentioned in the table to upload .. guess without uploading them it will not move forward.. I just sent them a webform today with clear explanation.. if this gets done next week.. it’s good .. else will upload all the docs as requested with an explanation.. what say ?
any better ideas!

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Yea.. they asked me a lot more docs as mentioned in the table to upload .. guess without uploading them it will not move forward.. I just sent them a webform today with clear explanation.. if this gets done next week.. it’s good .. else will upload all the docs as requested with an explanation.. what say ?
any better ideas!
Just wait. Don't do anything more until they ask you to. You already made things worse by doing unnecessary things.