+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'Your action is required' after 3 weeks of completing medical

Sn0wball

Apr 29, 2021
I completed the medical exam on April 12. The physician uploaded the report the next day, yet in my account, the status is still 'We have requested a medical exam.'

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Should I see an update that says they have received the medical report?

Thanks.

Reactions: ayesha_llk2

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
did you receive your medical request after eligibility started ? also rise a web-form and tell them that u have uploaded the results. also check with embassy / consulate and with ur doctor if it continues another week.

Sn0wball

Apr 29, 2021
did you receive your medical request after eligibility started ? also rise a web-form and tell them that u have uploaded the results. also check with embassy / consulate and with ur doctor if it continues another week.
Yes, I received the medical request (April 6) 2 days after the eligibility review started. The e-medical sheet I got from the physician says that the report was submitted to IRCC. I've raised a webform but received no reply. Guess I'll have to wait now.

Thanks for your reply.

beekerr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Yes, I received the medical request (April 6) 2 days after the eligibility review started. The e-medical sheet I got from the physician says that the report was submitted to IRCC. I've raised a webform but received no reply. Guess I'll have to wait now.

Thanks for your reply.
Hey, any update yet? I have a similiar situation :/

johnmamba

Aug 12, 2021
Hi, I have same situation as yours. Me and my husband are done with the medical exam last August 4, 2021. I called the clinic and they told me that they already submitted the our medical exam. When i tried to log in this morning, the status of our account states "Your Action is Required" but I haven't received any message from them. May i know what happened to your situation?

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Hi, I have same situation as yours. Me and my husband are done with the medical exam last August 4, 2021. I called the clinic and they told me that they already submitted the our medical exam. When i tried to log in this morning, the status of our account states "Your Action is Required" but I haven't received any message from them. May i know what happened to your situation?
Medical results can take up to 4 weeks to process. Took longer than 4 weeks for me and my spouse case