+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Y-AXIS Immigration consultant in Hyderabad

Divyasharad

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Hi everyone!

I wanted to know, if any Indian from thsi forum has contacted Y-axis for their EE processing? Please let me know, how was your experience,as i am about to pay them...

krsenthilkumaran

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Chennai,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
16-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
Divyasharad said:
Hi everyone!

I wanted to know, if any Indian from thsi forum has contacted Y-axis for their EE processing? Please let me know, how was your experience,as i am about to pay them...
I hired their services for assisting my Australian PR application. They have a standard template for processing apps. They will provide you the list of documents needed, fill online forms and check for any errors in your application. All this can be done by us.

There are many experts in this forum, who could guide you better than them.
My Canadian PR, we(my wife and i) did everything on our own with some guidance from ppl here.

So its up to you.

If you are looking for "Value for the money" your paying. Its a big "No".

nairanupgk

Sep 12, 2015
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had hired them for my visa processing for CANADA. However after joining the forum and spending a weeks time i felt it as a waste of money. Hence i cancelled my agreement with them. If you are a regular visitor on this forum, trust me your would not need any consultants for visa processing. The shared knowledge that some of the guys here give are more better than that which can be shared by some consultants.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Better spare some time and pursue your application, dreams.

This forum, has experts who can guide you through the whole process.

Lovely human beings with great understanding of the processes are on this forum Avisad, and all others

Consultants are good if you can't spare time.

Divyasharad

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Thanks for your reply...but unfortunately due to my busy schedule at work, i am not able to spare time on my own...I work 10 hrs on an average (working in ZS associates- consulting firm known for its long working hours)...so I wont be able to focus on this process..

sk_ind_cad

Sep 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th Jan 2016
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2016
Med's Done....
8th Jan 2016
Passport Req..
5th July 2016
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2016
Divyasharad said:
Thanks for your reply...but unfortunately due to my busy schedule at work, i am not able to spare time on my own...I work 10 hrs on an average (working in ZS associates- consulting firm known for its long working hours)...so I wont be able to focus on this process..
Well, they charge you almost upto 90k. They will just advice and guide you with all the forms and templates. It is like to be on a safer side, because they will do a detail auditing of everything and then only submit online. Though paying 90k was an extra expenditure, the process was pretty good, smooth and confident.

If you want to know more about the procedure and experience let me know. I will msg or mail you my Ph no.

All the best.

Uniquesid

Sep 14, 2015
If you are ready with all your documentation and aware of the process of application, then you can hire a consultant just for proof reading,document uploading purpose. I did the same with Opulentus. Instead of 70K, I negotiated for 50K

Divyasharad

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
sk_ind_cad said:
Well, they charge you almost upto 90k. They will just advice and guide you with all the forms and templates. It is like to be on a safer side, because they will do a detail auditing of everything and then only submit online. Though paying 90k was an extra expenditure, the process was pretty good, smooth and confident.

If you want to know more about the procedure and experience let me know. I will msg or mail you my Ph no.

All the best.
please share your email id...i would like to know more about your experience...

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Would definitely advise you AGAINST going to them. They will do nothing for you unless you pay for it. They will not tell you about the PNPs that they cannot charge for.

As an example, I requested them to recreate my wife's profile in November after OINP mentioned that recreate it if you have not received the nomination. They flatly refused.

I told them then if you can create my profile, again NO

I asked for them to help with my second degree evaluation process and guess what they said - They said NO. You can do it at your own risk and all.

Visit this forum on weekends and you will get all the information you need. The consultant will not be helping to save your time and will eventually get you to do all the work.

Maximum they will provide you forms and some help in filling out online details.

sanddip

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
London, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2016
Nomination.....
23-09-2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
01-03-2017
Passport Req..
19-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I have hired their services too. I am in UK and they assigned me consultant from Hyderabad. I am sure you will get more information on this forum than Y-axis consultants.

Do your ECA and get Transcripts on your own which is very simple and give your IELTS before contacting them. Otherwise you will waste around 75k-90k paying them just to tell how to do ECA. You can create the CIC profile on your own and it is very much simple.

I know few mates who are struggling with IELTS scores but they already registered and paid £1200 to Y-axis for nothing. If you still want to go for them take their services later during documentation phase once you receive ITA.

Reactions: Zerry

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Divyasharad said:
Hi everyone!

Dont waste ur money please.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Divyasharad said:
Hi everyone!

Enough has been said about doing your application all by yourself, but to answer your query, I know someone who have availed services from them. He availed only part of their service and his application is still under process. I will update in case he is successful or otherwise.

Divyasharad

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
StAnger said:
Enough has been said about doing your application all by yourself, but to answer your query, I know someone who have availed services from them. He availed only part of their service and his application is still under process. I will update in case he is successful or otherwise.
Thanks...

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Divyasharad said:
You say you worked 10 hrs. avg. agreed...but even with Y-axis hired for the job its not like they will collect/arrange the critical documents that you need to do...for that you will have to find time out of the available 24 hrs. to do it. They at the most will suggest you what/how to do it, but you'll have to get it done at the end of the day...

So if you are willing to pay them 90k (INR) for their suggesting you what/how (in some cases deprive you of the freedom to even self check your EE profile), which this forum is self sufficient for, then it's finally your decision and your money.

We here on this forum will always suggest not to go for any consultants...rather if possible invest some time in this...will give you better satisfaction of getting a job well done...and save you $ as well. In case you have questions /confusions or need to inquire something...like you just did...please feel free to visit 24/7 anytime.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Divyasharad said:
Well, if you think , by hiring them it is going to lessen your work. That's not true. The only thing they are going to do here is send all the info that is required from you and you'll have to do run about and procure all of them and provide it to them. They just need to scan them and upload them. Please do not go with them. Am sure you are looking at this Canada immigration as a benefit to you over the long term. If you cannot invest some time towards pursuing your long term goals, then I believe you need to make some changes in your current schedule. That's how I look at it. Make changes to your current schedule if you are seriously looking at this.

Good Luck !